• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

Frog79

I think this take (that the rules suck but the rules were known) is the right take. Even if the right take leads to a [ #2020 ]ty result.

Vaccines could’ve saved NC State’s national title run. I know college coaches around the country are going to be paying attention to this today.

That's a ridiculous statement. Most of the positive tests (4 of 6) on the NC State team were from vaxed players. Kudos to the players who were smart enough not to submit to an injection with an unapproved gene therapy aka "vaccine" that has had more reported side effects and deaths in 4-5 months than all 70+ other vaccines combined for the last 25 years. Clearly the vax didn't keep the others from getting infected anyway.

What would've "saved NC State’s national title run" would have been to not test healthy players for a virus that is less dangerous than the flu in their age group in the first place.

Maybe root for Vanderbilt now, the private school, the little school with a relatively “dumpy” stadium of 3700 seats - Hawkins Field, opened in 2002. They have the pitching advantage on paper with two aces, Leiter on Monday, likely Rucker on Wednesday, and a more rested bullpen. But if you like an “underdog” with the luxurious best baseball facilities (Miss.St.), or big flagship fan bases, or have Big 12 or Texas state loyalty, or SEC hate, or just like burnt orange....

I wonder if Vandy has plans for a new stadium. One would think coach Corbin may be hollering for one. I believe they have space issues too with a compact urban campus - Hawkins Field butted up against the football stadium and a road. Hawkins Field pictured:
View attachment 9168

There's no room on campus for a new stadium. I've been in it twice but not during a game. It may appear to be a little dumpy but it's really not that bad. If they did anything they would move to the minor league stadium just north of downtown a few miles away. It's a really top-notch facility.

LisaLT

That's a ridiculous statement. Most of the positive tests (4 of 6) on the NC State team were from vaxed players. Kudos to the players who were smart enough not to submit to an injection with an unapproved gene therapy aka "vaccine" that has had more reported side effects and deaths in 4-5 months than all 70+ other vaccines combined for the last 25 years. Clearly the vax didn't keep the others from getting infected anyway.

What would've "saved NC State’s national title run" would have been to not test healthy players for a virus that is less dangerous than the flu in their age group in the first place.
It is a good point that many people do forget. The vaccine does not necessarily prevent you from getting COVID-19. It’s supposed to keep you from getting a “bad” case of Covid, which 98% of cases are not. I wonder if the two who did not have the vaccine had any symptoms. Any reports on this yet?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
That has nothing to do with this local health have a call on capacity and masking.

The county officials aren't of the advisory group.

"Masks and physical distancing will also not be required unless mandated by public health authorities."

"Should state or local authorities require testing of vaccinated individuals, their guidance will supersede this policy and vaccinated individuals will be required to be tested."

Guess you didn't read either of the NCAA policy letters, because as noted above, local health authorities are clearly in the loop for both fan attendance and player testing.