• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

Armadillo

Sorry, everyone. This was my fault. I wore a different hat today.

No, no it wasn’t. It was mine PF. I apologize. I thought I could actually take a trip to FW for the first time in 18 months and have some quality time with my daughter and witness TCU actually win.

I shoulda stayed in Austin.

Spike

I still say the results would have been different if we had played to lose in the tourney like tx and Tech. We would have still been a national seed but well rested

Results would have been different but for several questionable coaching decisions, a couple of walks, and 2 errors last night.

flyfishingfrog

I hope this is sarcasm. 4 straight trips to Omaha, multiple Big12 titles. Take a lap.
well he only makes $1.5 when we make Omaha - so this year will be a better deal.

He is worth what we pay him. Maybe a bit more if it is required.

But frankly if he is going to try and get a Top 5 salary over stadium improvements and raises for his staff - then he can go have fun in CS.

Honestly - like a lot of baseball supporters - I am tired of the rumors even when they are not his fault. But this year - I feel the blame is more on ADJD than Schloss. Our AD has not been proactive in reaching out to Schloss and making sure he is happy here, resolving issues, extending his deal that ends in two years, etc.

Schloss doesn't have an agent that I am aware of - so there is no back door deal going on with him - all you have to do is call him directly and give him a big wet kiss to say we love you, sign the new contract and move on.

Feel confident from what i do know he was not actively looking to leave and actually wanting reasons to say no - so it is all on our AD if he does.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
FWIW…. First guy showered and leaving the stadium was JS. Before any players and at least 20 minutes before KS. Do whatever you want with that.
He's got a little ceremony in College Station to attend tomorrow morning. All those sharp creases from the dry cleaners won't last forever.

NewFrogFan

well he only makes $1.5 when we make Omaha - so this year will be a better deal.

But frankly if he is going to try and get a Top 5 salary over stadium improvements and raises for his staff - then he can go have fun in CS.

Honestly - like a lot of baseball supporters - I am tired of the rumors even when they are not his fault. But this year - I feel the blame is more on ADJD than Schloss. Our AD has not been proactive in reaching out to Schloss and making sure he is happy here, resolving issues, extending his deal that ends in two years, etc.

Schloss doesn't have an agent that I am aware of - so there is no back door deal going on with him - all you have to do is call him directly and give him a big wet kiss to say we love you, sign the new contract and move on.

Feel confident from what i do know he was not actively looking to leave and actually wanting reasons to say no - so it is all on our AD if he does.

Perhaps the AD is where the light must shine. All he has done is carry someone else water. Can we get Danny Morrison back?

Moose Stuff

I’d put my money on him being gone by Tuesday. And no, I don’t know that to be a fact. It’s what I THINK will happen.

tcumaniac

I understand they were stunned but wish the players had just stepped out of the dugout and let the crowd give them a round of applause for a nice season.
Fans were waiting around wanting to clap for them.
Yep. Waited long enough to get chewed out by the CSC staff telling us to clear out and leave.

This weekend proved we were a flawed team that probably didn’t have much of a shot at making a run in Omaha, but I really grew to love many of our players. Sad we didn’t get to send them out with one more round of applause. Especially the seniors. I stood around for a while after the game and you could see some of the seniors sitting in the dugout in tears just absolutely devastated. Gonna miss a lot of those guys.

Latest posts