• The KillerFrogs

ULM at TCU Doubleheader

PO Frog

Not really. In terms of a National Seed and hosting throughout the NCAA, we've stomped on those chances until they are smashed and broken, then poured diesel on the remains and lit them on fire. Whoever went out for explosives is apparently delayed, but is back in time for Game 3.

The Selections for the NCAA are on this upcoming Thursday, if I am not mistaken. The time to impress was over the last 24 hours, and we have basically fallen over backwards into the latrine.

While we may recover our mojo over the next two weeks, the damage to our hosting chances is done.
This is silly. If we win the conference outright and have a top 8 RPI we will be a national seed. They aren’t going to take two teams that finished behind us in conference and give them national seeds. Relax. We either win conference or don’t.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Runner was thrown out at second for the 2nd out, then interfered with the throw to first for the 3rd out.
I knew the guy was thrown out at 2nd. I looked to see where the runner was at going to first and missed the interference part. Just saw the ball laying halfway between first and second.

Pharm Frog

This is silly. If we win the conference outright and have a top 8 RPI we will be a national seed. They aren’t going to take two teams that finished behind us in conference and give them national seeds. Relax. We either win conference or don’t.

You put too much faith in a conference championship. And....we'll need a great weekend next weekend AND a strong run through the conference tourney...perhaps even having to beat Tech or UT to get a national seed. Both teams have proven themselves better than the Frogs in the field. That said, if Tech falters we may not need to do as much but always remember that their AD is on the selection committee. I know...."recusal" and stuff. Yeah right.

Pharm Frog

Based on KSU's performance this weekend against Kansas the Frogs are predicted to win 2 of 3 in Manhattan by WN. Let it be so but I' ain't buyin' that quite yet.