• The KillerFrogs

Okay which one of you guys did this?

ticketfrog123

My diploma had that cheesy font in 74. I hated it. I wish TCU would issue new ones to us with something that doesn’t look like you made on line.

I imagine TCU would be willing to exchange your diploma for a more modern one...for a small fee...tis the TCU way

*small fee may exceed $1,000

Froglaw

I'll have to look for my letter. It is somewhat similar, although a large group of us were denied the opportunity to return to Pete Wright to start my junior year. As it turned out, when I showed up on campus for the fall semester, assigned to Clark, the RAs hadn't yet made room assignments. I was in the band, and we actually arrived a week early, so it wasn't surprising that they hadn't. Fortunately for them, I was happy to help them make assignments, getting my old roommate as well as all my old buddies assigned to the same hallway. By the time Dean Neeb discovered that all of his trouble makers from Pete Wright were grouped together in one hallway, the semester was underway and there was no way to re-arrange that many residents. He was pretty angry, but then, he was also an ass.

I got to TCU early my freshman year to run the TCU housing department computer. Xerox Sigma 9.

I had level 3 access which was the highest on campus.

For $10 you could purchase the Freshman girls room assignments and telephone number.

I had a printer in my little office.

Good times.

Mean Purple

No shock it was the Milton Hilton.

Although, we didn't exactly keep a perfectly clean and peaceful environment in Clark.
I got a letter while I was there.
I was a resident when a beer can pyramid was set in the hallway as they were giving a tour.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I got to TCU early my freshman year to run the TCU housing department computer. Xerox Sigma 9.

I had level 3 access which was the highest on campus.

For $10 you could purchase the Freshman girls room assignments and telephone number.

I had a printer in my little office.

Good times.
Interesting business model, Mr Zuckerburg.

Latest posts