• The KillerFrogs

NCAA tourney thread

Showtime Joe 2.0

UCLA played out of their minds. Looked like an NBA team the way they made difficult jump shots
I don't know about looking like an NBA team but they sure as hell didn't look like an 11th seed! They've got some players.

I've never liked Gonzaga but, come Monday night, I will LOVE them almost as much as I do the Frogs!

froginmn

Such stupidity in the postgame interview. Can’t even concentrate on what they are saying over the crescendo of posturing.
Called that out last night. Suggs and Few were given headsets and stood apart from one another while interviewed by the reporter, who was standing in a remote location...

and wearing a mask.

Pharm Frog

Called that out last night. Suggs and Few were given headsets and stood apart from one another while interviewed by the reporter, who was standing in a remote location...

and wearing a mask.

And this was AFTER Suggs and Few and about 15+ others had been hugging and dancing with faces within mere inches of each other....and it was shown on camera AND then again after the interviews. Makes me wonder how long COVID waits after a game to get infectious again and if this threshold is in any way impacted by the extension of games via overtime sessions.

froginmn

We need a dislike button.
Youtube:

tenor.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
And this was AFTER Suggs and Few and about 15+ others had been hugging and dancing with faces within mere inches of each other....and it was shown on camera AND then again after the interviews. Makes me wonder how long COVID waits after a game to get infectious again and if this threshold is in any way impacted by the extension of games via overtime sessions.
"You didn't see that," he said, passing his hand gently in front of the other's face. "None of that happened. They were always observing safety protocols. Everyone observes the safety protocols..."

Trust me. You don't want to visit Room 101.

Endless Purple

I just wanted a UH vs UCLA matchup.

Now rooting for Gonzaga. I don't believe there is any higher payout for the conference if Baylor wins or loses, they made it to the game.

Baylor football and basketball are the only times I don't root for the conference as a general rule. Other times it is a game by game basis.

ftwfrog

Sweet Jesus, some of you are miserable.

Watching the best basketball game in quite some time and the best finish since Laettner 92, your blood pressure goes up after taking score on Covid protocols that seem a little silly?

Eight

not sure if you have seen the video of the students watching the game in spokane

appeared to be 2-3 sections of students sitting shoulder to shoulder for the most part and not everyone was wearing a mask

last gonzaga game i watched from spokane, no fans were allowed in the lower level and the zag cheerleaders and mascot were in the top level spread out wearing masks