• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Chongo94

Are these pre and post half interviews of the coaches contractual? If I were the coach, I’d say hell no to doing this junk.

TX_Krötenechse

I really expected Clemson to run away with this one. Dunno if they took Ohio state too lightly or if they’re just as good, but they look very average on both sides of the ball so far.

Wexahu

Are these pre and post half interviews of the coaches contractual? If I were the coach, I’d say hell no to doing this junk.

They have to be. Not sure if you saw Sabans earlier but it was funny. Couldn’t hear and you could tell he was like this is so scheissing stupid.

Pharm Frog

I really expected Clemson to run away with this one. Dunno if they took Ohio state too lightly or if they’re just as good, but they look very average on both sides of the ball so far.

Clemson generally throws a stinker of a game out there at least once a season. I don’t think they had one yet this year. Maybe this is it.

Chongo94

They have to be. Not sure if you saw Sabans earlier but it was funny. Couldn’t hear and you could tell he was like this is so scheissing stupid.

I did indeed miss it but seeing how everyone seems to think it was humorous, I’ll search it out.

LVH

Ohio State was always going to be really good this year... I think people just discounted them from the start because they only played 6 games and the Big 10 season was handled terribly

CountryFrog

Clemson generally throws a stinker of a game out there at least once a season. I don’t think they had one yet this year. Maybe this is it.
True. Most teams do. At least most teams who play enough games.

Just another of the myriad reasons why a 6 game schedule shouldn't warrant playoff consideration. Ohio St almost always loses to an Iowa or Purdue at some point along the way.

Wexahu

Ohio State was always going to be really good this year... I think people just discounted them from the start because they only played 6 games and the Big 10 season was handled terribly

Do you think it was just because coincidence and covid that three teams canceled on OSU? Rutgers somehow got 9 games in. Lol.

LVH

Jon Laneond

Stephanie Learned

Draughn Peter Michaels

Lemuel McGrotnique

Horace Laubbasteur

Herbert LaRonde

Jeff Smythe

Lambodie Meijers

Preston Crabb

Anthony Micah Poston

Ulysses "Ullie" Severyn

Plaus Oscarson

Frankie "Two Nails" DiCiccio

LVH

I've no clue what the spread will be for the game next week, but I'd bet on Bama to win by 2 TDs at least.

I had it at Alabama -11.5 before tonight's game... this Ohio State performance should they hang on will almost certainly lower that line closer to the -6 to -7 range though if not lower