• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Pharm Frog

Agree he shat the bed at the end- when you're the little guy you have to keep shooting until your barrels melt- but to be able to have it within their grasp in the favored opponent's backyard... I don't think he loses much.

He coached like he was the little guy and devoid of any ability to do basic math when it counted the most

Wexahu

Still believe Cincinnati was top 4? I don't and never did.

I believe the playoff should be expanded to give teams like Cincy a chance... but they were not top 4

Bring on a playoff that includes a G5, that'll make everyone happy I guess. But you remember that guy who said Texas A&M was probably better off not making the playoffs this year and being the martyr and forever being able to say they got screwed than to actually have made it and very most likely gotten their ass kicked by Alabama again.

While I know that a chance is better than no chance, there is some truth to that. See UCF from a few years ago, they can crow forever about the national championship they would've won (even hung a banner for it) if they'd had only been given a chance. Actually beating a team like Alabama is a completely different deal though.

I get that people want expanded playoffs, but I just don't think it would end up with the results people think it will. It's still going to be the same teams at the end.

Pharm Frog

Bring on a playoff that includes a G5, that'll make everyone happy I guess. But you remember that guy who said Texas A&M was probably better off not making the playoffs this year and being the martyr and forever being able to say they got screwed than to actually have made it and very most likely gotten their ass kicked by Alabama again.

While I know that a chance is better than no chance, there is some truth to that. See UCF from a few years ago, they can crow forever about the national championship they would've won (even hung a banner for it) if they'd had only been given a chance. Actually beating a team like Alabama is a completely different deal though.

I get that people want expanded playoffs, but I just don't think it would end up with the results people think it will. It's still going to be the same teams at the end.

Then why play a season. Just do like NASCAR and put your super bowl up front and then play a season.

Horned Toad

Maybe so, but but at least there’s an opportunity for the underdog and that’s the American way. Not this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] we have now.

OICU812

No. You have to be able to do math and coach your kids situationally. Has nothing to do with firing your barrels until they melt. Question: what play put the Rose Bowl away for the Frogs against mighty Wisconsin?

The Tank Baby- which could have very well gone the other way.

CountryFrog

This will obviously change once Alabama plays but it's funny that the current highlights of SEC bowl season are 2 and 3 point victories over teams from the AAC.

OICU812

This will obviously change once Alabama plays but it's funny that the current highlights of SEC bowl season are 2 and 3 point victories over teams from the AAC.

Yeah this year showed once again that the Mighty SEC is in reality Snow White(Bama) and the 13 Dwarfs.

Wexahu

Yeah this year showed once again that the Mighty SEC is in reality Snow White(Bama) and the 13 Dwarfs.

What conference is better than the SEC? And you make this argument after saying all day that Cincy should have been a playoff team? Did you just see who beat them?