• The KillerFrogs

Not a Notre Dame fan at all but I applaud their stance....

Punter1

Eight

...on (not) playing in the CFP if no fans can attend the Rose Bowl site in LA. Its gonna take some high profile, commen sense people like this to point out the idiocy of these local governments.

And states shouldn't be rewarded by getting these events if their policies are unfair and downright stupid.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...y-threatens-not-play-college-football-playoff

jimbo also applauds their stance and he believes kelly needs to go ahead and make a bold stance before the game tomorrow

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Well, there aren’t going to be very many fans anywhere regardless where the games are played. So, not really sure what his point is.

But I’m all for Notre Dame not showing up, and they can take An Ohio State with them.

A little misleading. He seems to be talking about families.

Punter1

Well, there aren’t going to be very many fans anywhere regardless where the games are played. So, not really sure what his point is.

But I’m all for Notre Dame not showing up, and they can take An Ohio State with them.

A little misleading. He seems to be talking about families.

If its at Jerry World or the Peach Bowl. There would be a ton of fans...

West Coast Johnny

...on (not) playing in the CFP if no fans can attend the Rose Bowl site in LA. Its gonna take some high profile, commen sense people like this to point out the idiocy of these local governments.

And states shouldn't be rewarded by getting these events if their policies are unfair and downright stupid.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...y-threatens-not-play-college-football-playoff
You mean that [ Finebaum ] kelly said about not playing the game? Yea, that's just [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Relatively speaking 25% or 25k (or more) is a ton in this day and age.

But if you think 25k is inconsequential, then ok...
Bet the families of the players would disagree.

Originally I thought he was strictly speaking just attendance, but realized he was speaking more to the family issue. However, 25% of the rose bowl would look very sparse. I’m not sure the families would disagree with a 3/4 Rose Bowl being sparse. On the other hand I see no reason why families couldn’t find adequate spacing to ensure even California safety standards or just let them have the private boxes if no one else is going to be there.

But I’m also for anything that turns Kelley’s face purple and pisses off Notre Dame

Eight

You ever been to Pasadena?

not sure what is so special about this?

Pasadena_strip_mall_MS_TT.jpg

Pasadena-Houston-Texas-Office-Furniture-1.jpg

920x920.jpg

Latest posts