• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

tcumaniac

I get it. It's a beating. The guy is just doing his job. My gym just decided that everyone has to wear a mask at all times. I HATE it but it is what it is. The alternative is staying home.
The guy isn’t doing his job. He’s being a prick. If my mask was hanging under my chin, sure, I’ll understand if you approach me. But my mask had barely slid down where it was maybe halfway still on my nose. I wasn’t intentionally pulling it down. There was no one even remotely near me.

I love TCU basketball and was looking forward to doing my part to help support our program, but this is beyond obnoxious.

You probably have 150 grown adults that paid money to be here. No one is near each other, yet anytime someone’s mask begins to slip below their nose, the mask nazis are ready to stick a sign in your face and threaten to make you leave.

For a bunch of guys who haven’t played much together at all outside of practice that wasn’t terrible. A lot of the new guys showed what they can do. Miles made a couple of freshman mistakes but on the whole looked great driving, distributing and shooting. Want to see more from Easley, O’Bannon, and Todd in the second half.

Farabello looks way more comfortable out there than last year.

Latest posts