• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
The problem is equating anything Trump says with a particular group of people. Just because we don't cower under our beds thinking about getting sick doesn't mean we love Trump and follow his every word. I would guess that even the overwhelming majority of people who voted for Trump (and will vote for him again) take very little to nothing out of his public statements on anything and certainly not COVID.

I personally actually have a doctor that I consult regarding health matters so I don't look to the President or any other politician for advice on health related issues.
Why don’t you take anything out of his public statements? How do you know if you agree with him?

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
And your video fails to prove your false premise. In fact it “perfectly” disproves your assertion. Democrat / media attack based on a false premise that they repeat often enough that you and they believe because you want to. Burning looting rioters = peaceful protesters. Some people believe statues are not bad...some believe tear down. Both sides have good people = racist. Democrat buy a fake intelligence dossier and Clinton loses = Trump Russia. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.

Here, I’ll predict your next big lie. Trump wins electoral college in a landslide = Biden refuses to concede = Media: Trump cheated.

Sad that America has come to this, and sadly I am afraid that the coup perps will prevail. If so in 10-15 years it will end badly.
The Donald is the only presidential candidate in American history to say he wouldn’t concede when loses, as surely he must. He is an abomination and must be destroyed (in a democratic election).

Chongo94

200.gif

AroundWorldFrog

The Donald is the only presidential candidate in American history to say he wouldn’t concede when loses, as surely he must. He is an abomination and must be destroyed (in a democratic election).
Hillary still hasn't conceded in her own mind. scheiss off the football thread.

Oh yea, and she told Biden not to concede when he loses.

Last edited:

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
He's also the only presidential candidate in American history to deliver on all his campaign promises.
I dunno about that one dude. He promised to get rid of the ACA, he hasn’t. He promised to have Mexico fund a border wall, they haven’t. He promised to lock her up, he hasn’t. He promised to rebuild the national infrastructure, he hasn’t. He promised to end wars in Afghanistan, he hasn’t. I mean he put a bunch of conservatives in the courts, but honestly that’s far more of a Mitch McConnell achievement, not Trumpy.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The problem is equating anything Trump says with a particular group of people. Just because we don't cower under our beds thinking about getting sick doesn't mean we love Trump and follow his every word. I would guess that even the overwhelming majority of people who voted for Trump (and will vote for him again) take very little to nothing out of his public statements on anything and certainly not COVID.

I personally actually have a doctor that I consult regarding health matters so I don't look to the President or any other politician for advice on health related issues.
Probably not worth arguing with people that use “trump humpers” regularly. Remember, these are the same brilliantly objective people that:

Claim everything Trump says is a lie unless it’s something they can use against him and then he is totally being honest and forthright and there is no nuance.

Claim trump is the village idiot and too stupid to be president while also claiming he is such an evil genius that he manipulated a national election to become president and is secretly plotting to overthrow a 200 year old government to become a dictator for life.

These people are insane.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Have you booked your cruise from Kansas to see the big beautiful wall that Mexico paid for?
So smug, so arrogant...

There's been replacement of hundreds of miles of old walls, broken down barriers, and rusty barbed wire with actual new wall, and some 200+ miles of new wall where there was nothing at all. It is being built, and it is beautiful.

Chongo94

So smug, so arrogant...

There's been replacement of hundreds of miles of old walls, broken down barriers, and rusty barbed wire with actual new wall, and some 200+ miles of new wall where there was nothing at all. It is being built, and it is beautiful.

Did Mexico fund it? Also, that’s false, there’s only around 5-20 miles of new wall where nothing was there before. 260 miles are replacement and secondary walls. This is easily fact checked.

Last edited:

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Probably not worth arguing with people that use “trump humpers” regularly. Remember, these are the same brilliantly objective people that:

Claim everything Trump says is a lie unless it’s something they can use against him and then he is totally being honest and forthright and there is no nuance.

Claim trump is the village idiot and too stupid to be president while also claiming he is such an evil genius that he manipulated a national election to become president and is secretly plotting to overthrow a 200 year old government to become a dictator for life.

These people are insane.
He is a known liar about things important and trivial. Does he lie about everything, surely not. Does he lie about about many things, indeed he does.

We’ve had some real idiots as President, Trump isn’t the first. It’s less his stupidity than his lying, cheating, whoring that makes him simply ineligible to be President. Is he an ego maniac who would make himself king? He absolutely would, which is less on him than it is on the GOP and the American people.