• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Dogfrog

why did he apologize then? Because he knows what is obvious, that he could communicate the thought he communicated (a) without using the word itself and (b) in a different context, eg, in an appropriate place with appropriate people present, not in s confrontational way in the middle of a gaggle of players.
why always in the third person?

Takes accountability out of the equation.

Mean Purple

I’m surprised Neuheisel would take the bait. He’s usually pretty rational.
They have talked about it several times already this opening hour to the show, and neither Neuheisel, nor Childers, have attempted to tell the whole story in my opinion. In fact, misreported how the team did not practice, how it went down, etc. it could be they just have not done their homework, but if you're going to put that stuff out there, do your job.

Eight

They have talked about it several times already this opening hour to the show, and neither Neuheisel, nor Childers, have attempted to tell the whole story in my opinion. In fact, misreported how the team did not practice, how it went down, etc. it could be they just have not done their homework, but if you're going to put that stuff out there, do your job.

there is a simple solution

Double V

why did he apologize then? Because he knows what is obvious, that he could communicate the thought he communicated (a) without using the word itself and (b) in a different context, eg, in an appropriate place with appropriate people present, not in s confrontational way in the middle of a gaggle of players.

True. But so is my statement that the use of the word in any context is horrific. It's not.

steelfrog

Tier 1
True. But so is my statement that the use of the word in any context is horrific. It's not.

For a rich white dude who is essentially the boss of poor black dudes, yes, it is. Don't do that. You or I wouldn't do that, and he should not have done that. There were many alternatives. He chose poorly, he appears to realize that and has apologized for it. Hopefully the black eye heals quickly and we move on.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Some of you people seem to think that GP and the players are somehow equivalent, and should be judged as so. They are not, in any way, equivalent.

These are teenage kids, many from backgrounds of crushing poverty, not well-educated, yet. They are employees of GP. The aggrieved ones are black, in times where they feel like they are under particular scrutiny. GP is an educated multi millionaire rubbing elbows with billionaires and movie stars. He is the boss of these kids. He has ultimate power over the kids, they have zero power over him. The disparity in power alone should dictate some degree of diplomacy. Instead Gary was the usual bull in a china shop, and it bit him.

Bob Sugar

Some of you people seem to think that GP and the players are somehow equivalent, and should be judged as so. They are not, in any way, equivalent.

These are teenage kids, many from backgrounds of crushing poverty, not well-educated, yet. They are employees of GP. The aggrieved ones are black, in times where they feel like they are under particular scrutiny. GP is an educated multi millionaire rubbing elbows with billionaires and movie stars. He is the boss of these kids. He has ultimate power over the kids, they have zero power over him. The disparity in power alone should dictate some degree of diplomacy. Instead Gary was the usual bull in a china shop, and it bit him.
source.gif

Latest posts