• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

Mean Purple

Good to see all of these rational African American kids recognizing this for what it is.

Unfortunately it’s like some female crying rape and when nothing actually happened (See Tawana Brawley). The stain is often hard to get out especially when there are rivals that may benefit from keeping the story alive.

Well, don't turn on SXM ESPNU radio. Rick Neuheisel has been doing his part to drag on the Gundy/Dabo/Iowa/and now Patterson issue each day.

Mean Purple

I’m surprised Neuheisel would take the bait. He’s usually pretty rational.
I was surprised as well. He actually did his homework on the Northwestern pay for play issue and helped expose that the steel workers union was coordinating behind the scenes. But he has pandered completely for the OAN, all Trump supporters must be racists garb.

Eight

Good to see all of these rational African American kids recognizing this for what it is.

Unfortunately it’s like some female crying rape and when nothing actually happened (See Tawana Brawley). The stain is often hard to get out especially when there are rivals that may benefit from keeping the story alive.

not worried about what those outside the program say or think they may know about the situation.

i honestly believe there can be positives coming from this if and when gary is asked about the situation be it media or in a recruits home

the bigger concern is dylan jordan. will he accept what has happened? will he accept the actions of his team mates? will he accept coaching and discipline? will he accept if he doesn't get much playing time?

CardFrog

not worried about what those outside the program say or think they may know about the situation.

i honestly believe there can be positives coming from this if and when gary is asked about the situation be it media or in a recruits home

the bigger concern is dylan jordan. will he accept what has happened? will he accept the actions of his team mates? will he accept coaching and discipline? will he accept if he doesn't get much playing time?
I would expect the answer to most of your questions about Dylan are no.

Eight

With all that has been put out there in other media, including broacdast/print, it is pretty pathetic that ESPN used an AP story that left out a truckload of facts that show this to be far different from the picture they attempt to paint.

espn doesn't care about facts, they haven't for some time.

espn cares about eyeballs and clicks so if a story can get them that great.

watched the last dance and accepted they tweaked some things to keep jordan happy. watched the first half of the 30 for 30 with armstrong and haven't watched anything but live events such as soccer or f1 since then and really don't anticipate that changing

CardFrog

not at all. Steel holds him accountable and doesn’t just defend everything he does or says because he is GP. In fact, Steel apparently thinks more of him than you do, if you think this is acceptable behavior. GP himself has said it wasn’t acceptable.
why always in the third person?

Mean Purple

not at all. Steel holds him accountable and doesn’t just defend everything he does or says because he is GP. In fact, Steel apparently thinks more of him than you do, if you think this is acceptable behavior. GP himself has said it wasn’t acceptable.
nice attempt at deflection ... failed attempt ... but nice attempt all the same.

Mean Purple

watched the last dance and accepted they tweaked some things to keep jordan happy. watched the first half of the 30 for 30 with armstrong and haven't watched anything but live events such as soccer or f1 since then and really don't anticipate that changing
they seem to be getting worse.

ifrog

I am glad that for the most part the players wanted to keep this in the locker room. There is a reason when the season starts you sign a code of conduct, where one of the rules is that what happens inside the locker room/practice field/meeting rooms, stays there.

I know when I was on the team, I would come to this site, and so badly I wanted to create an account just to correct some of the falsehoods I saw posted here. As well as back up posts that were true that users here didn't believe. But I didn't.

Although I do know there were some posts I were certain were posted by people on the inside whether they be players, coaches, or staff because they would have not known the things that were posted otherwise. I know the Chipotle Meme that gets posted here is funny but the actual content of that post was dead on accurate.

you should have scolded the posters in here who bashed Kenny Hill for winning 11 games

Moose Stuff

If it's not a live sporting event I don't watch ESPN at all. Like not EVER. And even those live sporting events are becoming fewer and farther between for me.

Eight

If it's not a live sporting event I don't watch ESPN at all. Like not EVER. And even those live sporting events are becoming fewer and farther between for me.

the influence of disney is interesting and obvious. that is visible even down through the abc affiliate stations

what is interesting to me is espn buying up damn near every live event they can i would guess to set up the move to their streaming platform

Last edited: