• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Opintel

Moderators
So...OU loses and looks bad, and the Arlington Cowboys are bumped out; does Jerra call Riley and offer him the 'Boy's job - and is this a disjointed, possibly run-on sentence?

So...I think it's time to refill this wine glass, while Pat makes the spaghetti, with meat sauce, garlic bread, and a salad.

Okee Dokee?

Wexahu

It would probably be pretty close to a pick em if I had to guess

It would be close. OU was favored by 10 I think over Baylor in the CCG. UGA is favored by 5 in the Sugar Bowl. How much Georgia players sitting out and the pretty obvious difference in motivation plays into that line I don’t know but if UGA and OU were playing in a semi final I think UGA is favored by a few points.

froginmn

I’m not talking resume. I’m saying if the two teams played tomorrow who do you think would win. I’d take Georgia because I think they are better than OU. Not much better but better.
That's different from guaranteeing they would be favored. Oddsmakers would look at resumes.

I'm not at all sure who would win. Georgia lost at home to SC, and had some close wins. OU didn't have a great resume either but not at all guaranteed that Georgia would be favored.

Wexahu

That's different from guaranteeing they would be favored. Oddsmakers would look at resumes.

I'm not at all sure who would win. Georgia lost at home to SC, and had some close wins. OU didn't have a great resume either but not at all guaranteed that Georgia would be favored.

Oddsmakers basically ignore resumes.

HFrog1999

I hate the NCAA and the NFL. I just need to
Playing football would have been positioning for an open field tackle of the ball carrier. That was not football today or at any prior time.

He blew up a blocker/potential receiver behind the line of scrimmage. It wasn’t even close to a dirty play.