• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Wyoming MBB

y2kFrog

I’m enjoying this though. Missing some shots but hanging in tough playing good defense. Really like Fuller in the game. Take a look at some scores. We aren’t the only one who loses weird games

I wonder what Duke fans think tonight, since we have fans who think we will go 0-18 in conference just because we lost to Clemson.

Rose Bowl

Farabello and Fuller have been solid on defense. We need them to find their comfort on offense. Smith finding his legs would help a lot too.

TRF51

When will TCU play in a real tournament like the one in Maui or the one in the Bahamas? It seems like we play the little sisters of the poor and don’t challenge ourselves at all until conference games where we win 30-40% of our games. Then when selection days comes around we have nothing aside from being the 7-9th best team in a 9 team conference.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
When will TCU play in a real tournament like the one in Maui or the one in the Bahamas? It seems like we play the little sisters of the poor and don’t challenge ourselves at all until conference games where we win 30-40% of our games. Then when selection days comes around we have nothing aside from being the 7-9th best team in a 9 team conference.
Thank you for recognizing Baylor should be kicked out of the Big 12.

TRF51

Thank you for recognizing Baylor should be kicked out of the Big 12.

Baylor is the team to beat in college football and basketball (which are the only sports that really matter) in the state of Texas at this point. Tech is strong in hoops but not football. I don’t see Baylor getting kicked out of the big 12 anytime soon.

JD has finished 7th, 5th and 8th in the B12 after T Johnson finished 10th, 10th, 9th and 10th. Last year was a gut punch of injuries and defections. Man memories are short around here