• The KillerFrogs

Who is starting at QB vs Baylor?

4th. down

We are a long, long way from "we have everything we need"in San Antonio.

Why did you have to bring that up at this time, it's already bad enough when a 4th st. QB who has never thrown a pass in one of our games goes up against the no. 10th. ranked team? I didn't want us to go to a toilet bowl anyway.

Planks

Why did you have to bring that up at this time, it's already bad enough when a 4th st. QB who has never thrown a pass in one of our games goes up against the no. 10th. ranked team? I didn't want us to go to a toilet bowl anyway.

Honestly this Saturday’s game is much more about making Baylor lose than it us winning. I can handle us having a bad season, but if Baylor beats us they go to 9-0, and they get Oklahoma and Texas at home. They are close to Big12 championship/NY6 bowl territory. And if the chips fall in their favor they could even slip into the Playoff.

I mentally can not handle that. I seriously think i might never watch another game of football in my life if that were to happen.

JugbandFrog

Honestly this Saturday’s game is much more about making Baylor lose than it us winning. I can handle us having a bad season, but if Baylor beats us they go to 9-0, and they get Oklahoma and Texas at home. They are close to Big12 championship/NY6 bowl territory. And if the chips fall in their favor they could even slip into the Playoff.

I mentally can not handle that. I seriously think i might never watch another game of football in my life if that were to happen.
To make matters worse...Gameday in Waco. Barf!!

Moose Stuff

Upside of them making the playoff..... LSU would beat them by 40.

HeidelFrog

If it’s Downing as the starter. Is it feasible to think Reagor decides to call it a season? He has been banged up. Will he risk his health trying to catch passes from the 5th string walk on QB? He may just start getting ready for the draft. I see him as a 1st round pick.

Wexahu

If it’s Downing as the starter. Is it feasible to think Reagor decides to call it a season? He has been banged up. Will he risk his health trying to catch passes from the 5th string walk on QB? He may just start getting ready for the draft. I see him as a 1st round pick.

You need to watch more football. He's the best receiver we have, probably by a wide margin, but he's not a 1st-round pick.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
giphy.gif

I wouldn't expect that during the season but I guess at this point, anything is conceivable. If someone told me this time last week we would be in a position to start a walk-on QB this week, I would have thought that it would be an unbelievable combination of weirdness and bad luck yet here we are.