• The KillerFrogs

Kansas State Press Conference

don

Week 6. One of those getting back and rested. Tale of 2 teams. Either play well or haven't played well. Get some people back. Ben Wilson is back. Barber, Barkley are back.

don

mikel? been a while since he's played. coming from JC. gives speed factor. Barber does also. We haven't had that. makes people change coverages. Thomas was a big loss for us.

don

Communication on D? they are doing it, but need to process it faster. We need to keep growing up. We need to evaluate how to play on wet field at Iowa State. We need to do a better job of game planning.

don

Off week? we will see what team shows up. Whole group can play better. Wed before Iowa St. had our best blitz practice of the year. We need to take care of business.

don

Alec provide insight? they are running different schemes. its a different year. he might have talked to Sonny about their DBs.

run 2/3 TB's physical up front. catch the ball well on perimeter. #83 has had a good year for them. made tough catches.

K St run a lot of man on D. they did a little good on good. but get healthy.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

Alec provide insight? they are running different schemes. its a different year. he might have talked to Sonny about their DBs.

run 2/3 TB's physical up front. catch the ball well on perimeter. #83 has had a good year for them. made tough catches.

they run a lot of man on D. they did a little good on good. but get healthy.

Im excited to hear we have “good” on both sides of the ball.

don

Jalen? we get those shots we need to take adv. Stephens/ T Hunt are playing faster

Max in 1st H? Being a freshman. it slows down as game goes on. they all progress. Max is doing better than what Andy was as redshirt fresh.

Make decisions for the long haul. Only thing was effort in 2nd half defensively.

We need to get back to where our backs are against the wall on D. Came down to about 8 plays on D.

don

more interceptions usually when playing zone.

Takeaways - game has to slow down. we talk about it. We need to have more fun so we may start doing some things our way.

don

last tues and sunday - we did middle drill. same way as 22 years here.

more game planning when 2 weeks. gone through all N Dakota stuff.

judgement call / illegal snap - general thought on reviewable. i will look at it. i didn't see it.

CountryFrog

Jalen? we get those shots we need to take adv. Stephens/ T Hunt are playing faster

Max in 1st H? Being a freshman. it slows down as game goes on. they all progress. Max is doing better than what Andy was as redshirt fresh.

Make decisions for the long haul. Only thing was effort in 2nd half defensively.

We need to get back to where our backs are against the wall on D. Came down to about 8 plays on D.
That last sentence is definitely true. Came down to the about 8 plays where the D gave up a TD.

***Disclaimer: yes I can do basic math like 8X7 but I don't let basic math stand in the way of what I want to say.