• The KillerFrogs

Attendance

Pharm Frog

Did she go to the game with you?

Nope. Son met me. FWIW — he hasn’t witnessed a loss at ACS since MWC days. (That said...this is his first fall in quite a while not consumed with fall baseball and/or classes). Mrs Pharm will not be attending any more football games. She is reserving her attendance for basketball and baseball.

WIN

Nope. Son met me. FWIW — he hasn’t witnessed a loss at ACS since MWC days. (That said...this is his first fall in quite a while not consumed with fall baseball and/or classes). Mrs Pharm will not be attending any more football games. She is reserving her attendance for basketball and baseball.

Fantastic!

CountryFrog

Fly fishing is absolutely typing all of this while sipping a tiny cup of hot tea with his pinky straight up in the air. I've never met the guy so he may be a great person but comes across as a total entitled brilesbag on a regular basis here.

Tom Brown

Fly fishing is absolutely typing all of this while sipping a tiny cup of hot tea with his pinky straight up in the air. I've never met the guy so he may be a great person but comes across as a total entitled brilesbag on a regular basis here.

We are lucky that he graces this board with his presence and presents. Jesus the Christ child kneels to his splendor.

VA Froggie

So? Why do you live in Va?

I made a decision 40 yrs ago to practice in ftw so I could raise my family here and remain close to TCU. turned down lots of offers to remain here

I played ball at TCU with the guy who sits next to me and he flies in from NYC every home game plus we go to most away games - because we make it a priority

Let me know when it’s a priority for you to attend games in person - then I will give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about your view of what others choose to do
Looks to me that you have lot of issues. Good luck....