• The KillerFrogs

Frog Club lunch notes

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I am over GP as a competent runner of a program at this point. What a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]show. He didnt think to change signs? He said the sideline was a disaster for APB.

I think he is a great defensive coach, but an average head coach, and a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] for brains on running an elite program. No wonder he never moved above TCU.

I hope we wreck shop the rest of the year, but it won't be because of GP's head coaching ability.
Why don’t you EAD?

82Frog

I am over GP as a competent runner of a program at this point. What a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]show. He didnt think to change signs? He said the sideline was a disaster for APB.

I think he is a great defensive coach, but an average head coach, and a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] for brains on running an elite program. No wonder he never moved above TCU.

I hope we wreck shop the rest of the year, but it won't be because of GP's head coaching ability.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 7.28.23 PM.png

CountryFrog

I'm not sure what's worse - That someone posted this crap, or that someone else actually liked it.

JockO de Frog

I heard from someone at the luncheon that Max was definitely going to start. I wouldn't be surprised if he has already laid the groundwork for Collins to come in after X number of series because "it's a long season."

Froggish

I heard from someone at the luncheon that Max was definitely going to start. I wouldn't be surprised if he has already laid the groundwork for Collins to come in after X number of series because "it's a long season."

Will be interesting as this is game 4 for Max...If for some reason he got the hook, would you consider shutting him down to preserve his redshirt?...I personally hope they give all the reps they can for the rest of the year and see if they can’t find the future face of the program

Tom Brown

^^^^^This guy is dumb^^^^^

Last edited:
I was at the Luncheon and ask the #16 question and am wondering why commentators on this thread, chose not to attend!
This may be shocking to you or even appalling to you depending upon your background and circumstances, but some of us have to work and are actually expected to show up for said job and in a given week, circumstances just don't allow us to say hey guys, I'm going to a luncheon to hear a football coach and good luck with whatever you're doing.

JockO de Frog

Will be interesting as this is game 4 for Max...If for some reason he got the hook, would you consider shutting him down to preserve his redshirt?...I personally hope they give all the reps they can for the rest of the year and see if they can’t find the future face of the program
Collins has 2 years to play yet. Why can't he be a part of the future of the frogs?