• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU does not have a quarterback

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU does not have a quarterback

By Big Steaming Pile

TCU coach Gary Patterson named his starting quarterback, and when he said the No. 2 is his sixth man and will play in the first quarter that’s all you need to know how he feels about the most important position on his team.

GP has a starting quarterback in name only.

The depth chart features four quarterbacks, and not a one of them has separated himself from the rest. That’s a bad sign for a team that hopes to contend for a Big 12 title.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article234436417.html#storylink=cpy

HFrog1999

The Star Telegram doesn’t have a reporter.

source.gif

HToady

Mac's right arm is much longer and muscular than his left, and it doesn't come from throwing the football......or writing.

Brog

I don’t think I know anyone with an actual ST subscription.

What timing! Have to admit that I weakened as football season is starting, and got a hard copy subscription to the ST for three months just this week. Cost me $105.00! Then this article comes out. No, can't cancel and get a refund. Stuck with it.

Froggish

Did not click...But the premise above is not incorrect...TCU does not yet have a QB..We can get to 4-0 still trying to figure out who gives you the best chance to win, but we better have it figured out by Ames

OU Insider Just did a whole radio segment on TCU..Acknowledging that TCU could make the playoffs with what they described as “even Kalihl Tate” level QB play. That’s shocking to hear from RJ Young.

Latest posts