• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I've got a new cell phone provided by my newish employer and kept my personal cell phone that I've had for 20 years or more. I don't want to deal with the hassle of jettisoning that number and notifying all of my infrequent past contacts that my number has changed. I've set up call forwarding to my new number, but I'm having a hell of a time finding a messaging app to forward text messages. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've tried downloading a few apps, but none of them seem to forward like their descriptions suggest they should.

Last edited:

netty2424

I've got a new cell phone provided by my newish employer and kept my personal cell phone that I've had for 20 years or more. I don't want to deal with the hassle of jettisoning that number and notifying all of my infrequent past contacts that my number has changed. I've set up call forwarding to my new number, but I'm having a hell of a time finding a messaging app to forward text messages. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've tried downloading a few apps, but none of them seem to forward like their descriptions suggest they should.
Problem solved, brah!

tcudoc

Just a follow up on my son’s week at the International Juggler’s Association Annual Festival.
So, he won the three big awards:
World Champ for Individual
World Champ for Teams
People’s Choice Award (voted on by ballot by all festival attendees for their favorite person at the festival)
He also got four gold medals for lesser events and won another audience voting performance competition.
He’s only the second person ever to win all three big awards in the same week.
Essentially, every single thing he was eligible for, he won. He was on fire.
Just drove back 21 hours straight. Super tired. Jugglers have trouble traveling by plane because their props come under severe scrutiny from the TSA and they often either destroy them while checking them out to see what they are or confiscate them.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Just a follow up on my son’s week at the International Juggler’s Association Annual Festival.
World Champ for Teams
People’s Choice Award (voted on by ballot by all festival attendees for their favorite person at the festival)
He also got four gold medals for lesser events and won another audience voting performance competition.
Just drove back 21 hours straight. Super tired. Jugglers have trouble traveling by plane because their props come under severe scrutiny from the TSA and they often either destroy them while checking them out to see what they are or confiscate them.

That's great bro. Congratulations.

bleedpurple

World Champ for Teams
That is awesome doc. Tell him congratulations from the interwebs.

Eight

World Champ for Teams

congrats and i am sure you are proud not just on the success, but his willing to focus and excel

i do have to admit when you initially mentioned the juggling this was the first image that came to me

ba5af003756685e50bcf6a9ecbf0b27c

netty2424

World Champ for Teams
Maybe he should try juggling something other than kilos of cocaine. TSA gets a little weird about blow.

Jokes aside, sounds like a fun trip! Congrats on the awards.

Purp

So is this the first time HASMSP hasn't been able to provide a solution to a problem? I figured the repository of sapience here was the best place to seek counsel.

Ron Swanson

So is this the first time HASMSP hasn't been able to provide a solution to a problem? I figured the repository of sapience here was the best place to seek counsel.
My buddy does it through iMessage, but it doesn’t work if the person texting him doesn’t have an iPhone