• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

View attachment 5808

So Lebron changed his jersey number so Anthony Davis can have 23. Lebron went back to 6 and sent out a tweet with the #6 and praying hands. 6 is the number he switched to when he went to the Heat and we beat them in the Finals.

Dirk's Twitter handle is @swish41. This is a fake Dirk Twitter, @squish41. The fake Dirk replied to Lebron's tweet with 2011 and the praying hands.

Emily thought the real Dirk was trolling Lebron then realized it was a fake Dirk.

Gotcha. She's fun AH. I think her husband is on here or at least used to be. At Colonial I asked if she farted when she put on her makeup, which is a question the hardline asked her about 10 years ago at Rangers spring training.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Gotcha. She's fun AH. I think her husband is on here or at least used to be. At Colonial I asked if she farted when she put on her makeup, which is a question the hardline asked her about 10 years ago at Rangers spring training.

She's really good. I like her alot. It's like she's really a part of the team. There was an interview with her on Rangers Live or something where someone was asking her questions and she was talking about how some of the younger guys (she mentioned Rougie and Calhoun) come to her and ask her for advice sometimes. She calls herself the team mom. It was a cool interview.

Last edited:

tcudoc

This has probably already been asked and answered in 9k plus pages, but has he ever taken a look at AGT (or vice versa) doc?

That seems like the kind of talent that could progress into the voting rounds and beyond.
He tried out a few years back. A few other even better jugglers have as well. The truth is juggling comes with drops. It is a fact of life for even the best of the best. The judges and the audience for that show demand perfection in the later rounds. That simply can’t happen with juggling. So, people don’t make it very far. Additionally, having non jugglers judge jugglers is a challenge. They will upvote gimmicky stuff ahead of truly difficult stuff every time. For example the juggling three items and taking a bite out of an apple or bounce juggling in a preprogrammed piano key floor mat. Or even the chainsaw bit. But if you get a true juggler that can do a run of 40 catches of nine or ten balls, they will land that trick 5% of the time, but it is tremendously difficult. The audience wouldn’t tolerate the several failed attempts nor appreciate the true difficulty of the trick. It just isn’t flashy enough for television.
So, you will likely never see a juggler get too deep into AGT for those reasons.

SnoSki

Dwight Smith I believe. It goes back at least that ling. We were certain he was the greatest ever bc people talked to him at Chipotle and reported it here.
As I recall, he had an unbelievable highlight tape and senior stats. He came here, enrolled, and was having a good fall camp.

Then, rumors started coming out that he was having issues and might miss time. About that time, someone on here swore they saw him at chipotle smoking a cigarette. Nobody saw him again anywhere and we ever got any more updates. He was just gone.

Ron Swanson

As I recall, he had an unbelievable highlight tape and senior stats. He came here, enrolled, and was having a good fall camp.

Then, rumors started coming out that he was having issues and might miss time. About that time, someone on here swore they saw him at chipotle smoking a cigarette. Nobody saw him again anywhere and we ever got any more updates. He was just gone.
200.gif

HFrog1999

x-files-csm-blows-out-match.gif

SuperBarrFrog

He tried out a few years back. A few other even better jugglers have as well. The truth is juggling comes with drops. It is a fact of life for even the best of the best. The judges and the audience for that show demand perfection in the later rounds. That simply can’t happen with juggling. So, people don’t make it very far. Additionally, having non jugglers judge jugglers is a challenge. They will upvote gimmicky stuff ahead of truly difficult stuff every time. For example the juggling three items and taking a bite out of an apple or bounce juggling in a preprogrammed piano key floor mat. Or even the chainsaw bit. But if you get a true juggler that can do a run of 40 catches of nine or ten balls, they will land that trick 5% of the time, but it is tremendously difficult. The audience wouldn’t tolerate the several failed attempts nor appreciate the true difficulty of the trick. It just isn’t flashy enough for television.
So, you will likely never see a juggler get too deep into AGT for those reasons.

This dude made to top 10 or so a few years ago He was awesome.

DeuceBoogieNights

There is a laugh in here somewhere... but, Ft. Worth had a big pet adoption thing today at Will Rogers so we went up there and ended up adopting a dog for $10. Bring it home, introduce it to our other dog. They are hanging in the front yard, then booom... adopted dog takes off running. and running. and running. Currently looking for our dog we've owned for roughly an hour... He was chipped at least. Hoping we can find him. First time adopting. Guess I should have taken him to the backyard first...

Edit: to add insult to injury we hadnt even had time to take a picture of him or put a collar on him. I feel like Phormer right now.

Last edited:

Shorty

There is a laugh in here somewhere... but, Ft. Worth had a big pet adoption thing today at Will Rogers so we went up there and ended up adopting a dog for $10. Bring it home, introduce it to our other dog. They are hanging in the front yard, then booom... adopted dog takes off running. and running. and running. Currently looking for our dog we've owned for roughly an hour... He was chipped at least. Hoping we can find him. First time adopting. Guess I should have taken him to the backyard first...

Edit: to add insult to injury we hadnt even had time to take a picture of him or put a collar on him. I feel like Phormer right now.
We adopted a dog and he made a run for it through an open door soon after we got him. It was clear how he ended up at the pound. I chased that darner for blocks barefoot. He was having the time of his life, stopping and looking at me and then taking off again. Hope you find your pup.

PO Frog

It’s a scam. He gets a cut from the agency and just keeps getting adopted and returning back later that day to get adopted again. Good earner.

Eight

depending upon the story dwight moved to carthage from los angeles because of trouble or to keep him away from trouble.

senior season he basically ran carthage by himself to the state title.

friends from east texas put his senior season on a level of dominance with some of the all time greats of east texas running backs and when you are talking about east texas that is pretty damn high cotton.

only one small problem and that was dwight was not going to qualify anywhere. i don't know if it was the transcript or the test score, but he wasn't going to qualify, but this was at a time when you could sign the prop 48 kids, bring them to campus and hope they got their academics in order.

tcu rolled the twice which gary has shown on more than one recruit he was willing to do so and it isn't hard to figure out he never made it academically.

damn shame, but some kids not only aren't prepared for college, but don't really have an interesting in being in a class room and from what i have been told that was dwight.

Latest posts