• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Purp

Anonymous $100 million gift? Was it from Sierra Leone?
No kidding. Wouldn't be shocked if it was made in cash counterfeited on a Xerox machine. Everything else is a lie at that place, why not this.

I wonder if anyone has anonymously donated enough money to pay for all the rape settlements and all the bonds used to finance the toilet bowl on the Brazos.

MTfrog5

No kidding. Wouldn't be shocked if it was made in cash counterfeited on a Xerox machine. Everything else is a lie at that place, why not this.

I wonder if anyone has anonymously donated enough money to pay for all the rape settlements and all the bonds used to finance the toilet bowl on the Brazos.
Funny cause I read that originally it was just for academics and they hoped the donor would approve some going to athletics.

Purp

Funny cause I read that originally it was just for academics and they hoped the donor would approve some going to athletics.
If it was anonymous how did they know who to call and cajole into diverting its stated purpose? Sounds like another Baylor lie.

Purp

So still need about 30 million for the project. Reducing seating from 10k to 7k

I wonder how much of that $105MM is going to be spent preparing the grounds by the river to build on it. I guess since the kid's Sunday school song talks about the foolish man building his house on the sand instead of the river bank they don't understand the folly in it. Their stadium and likely this arena could be far nicer with a little more distance from the river. Wasn't almost 1/3 of the cost of the toilet bowl tied up in foundation work and the inordinate amount of time that took?

MTfrog5

I wonder how much of that $105MM is going to be spent preparing the grounds by the river to build on it. I guess since the kid's Sunday school song talks about the foolish man building his house on the sand instead of the river bank they don't understand the folly in it. Their stadium and likely this arena could be far nicer with a little more distance from the river. Wasn't almost 1/3 of the cost of the toilet bowl tied up in foundation work and the inordinate amount of time that took?
Yes which is why their stadium is as cheap as it is. The work on the river will take a lot of the budget

AroundWorldFrog

So still need about 30 million for the project. Reducing seating from 10k to 7k

hqdefault.jpg

Big Frog II

No wonder Jerry Fallwell Jr. thought it was OK to hire Ian as AD and Freeze as head coach. Apparently he has a "past" himself. Surprised he didn't hire Art.