• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Oklahoma State Big Xii tourney thread

berryfrog95

This pretty much sums up the season in a nutshell.

We barely pull it out and we’re barely good enough to squeak in the tourney.

P.S. ARob should never attempt a dunk in a game again. And he should barely try to do it at the end of pre-game, that’s not his game. Do it after graduation.

tetonfrog

Actually in a string of 4 possessions, Abob had 2 TOS and a blocked shot that jumped started the entire run.

And the flip side is if ARob did not play well in the first half, Frogs are not ahead and don't win. He also had the assist on the game-winning shot by Bane. If he is the selfish POS you say he is, he shoots it instead of giving it to Dez.

Again, he was awful in the second half. But why did Bane and Noi keep passing it back to him in the half-court offense? Why not take it to the basket themselves? ARob is not the only Frog who struggled in the half-court tonight. You single him out every game. Who is going to be be your whipping boy in baseball this year? Football in the fall? Who are you going to troll next? Tool.

AroundWorldFrog

And the flip side is if ARob did not play well in the first half, Frogs are not ahead and don't win. He also had the assist on the game-winning shot by Bane. If he is the selfish POS you say he is, he shoots it instead of giving it to Dez.

Again, he was awful in the second half. But why did Bane and Noi keep passing it back to him in the half-court offense? Why not take it to the basket themselves? ARob is not the only Frog who struggled in the half-court tonight. You single him out every game. Who is going to be be your whipping boy in baseball this year? Football in the fall? Who are you going to troll next? Tool.
ABob is supposed to be the senior leader. I gave him great kudos last year. This year he has regressed terribly. AS OTHERS point out, he is selfish player. Tool.

tetonfrog

ABob is supposed to be the senior leader. I gave him great kudos last year. This year he has regressed terribly. AS OTHERS point out, he is selfish player. Tool.

I am not arguing against his entire up-and-down season. I am talking about you focusing on every bad play he makes while ignoring the good ones. There were some good ones tonight and there were certainly a lot of bad ones.

But this team does not get 20 wins without him. And they don't win tonight without his play in the first half. Period.

AroundWorldFrog

I am not arguing against his entire up-and-down season. I am talking about you focusing on every bad play he makes while ignoring the good ones. There were some good ones tonight and there were certainly a lot of bad ones.

But this team does not get 20 wins without him. And they don't win tonight without his play in the first half. Period.
Fair enough. Can you do that without the personal attacks next time?

Horned Toad

Damn guys, I’d hate to see this thread if we had lost. I was as pukered up as the rest of you at the end of the game but the reaction of some of you make me SMDH. We won, we are likely in the tourney for the 2nd time in two years, something we haven’t done in what, two decades? I am so mother f’in happy right now that we (hopefully) made it back to the tourney after everything that happened this year. If we make it I can watch all the rest of NCAA’s and not care what happens from here on out. Just getting back to the dance with what we’ve had to play with and through is progress. Enjoy the ride.

Portland Frog

Damn guys, I’d hate to see this thread if we had lost. I was as pukered up as the rest of you at the end of the game but the reaction of some of you make me SMDH. We won, we are likely in the tourney for the 2nd time in two years, something we haven’t done in what, two decades? I am so mother f’in happy right now that we (hopefully) made it back to the tourney after everything that happened this year. If we make it I can watch all the rest of NCAA’s and not care what happens from here on out. Just getting back to the dance with what we’ve had to play with and through is progress. Enjoy the ride.

The frogs haven't made back to back tourney appearances since the 1950s.

Atomic Frawg

This has blowout written all over it.
I get it. But I honestly don't think we have been outclassed by any team in the conference. When we play up to potential we can beat anyone in the conference. When we don't, we look foolish at times. The only thing we are consistent at is being inconsistent.

Pharm Frog

I get it. But I honestly don't think he have been outclassed by any team in the conference. When we play up to potential we can beat anyone in the conference. When we don't, we look foolish at times. The only thing we are consistent at is being inconsistent.

Good post but I'm pretty sure you missed the point of Moose's post. Actually, I'm quite certain.