• The KillerFrogs

Waxahachie Daily Light: Snell signs with Texas A&M-Commerce

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Waxahachie grad Kenedy Snell signs with Texas A&M-Commerce

By Daily Light report

A former Waxahachie High and Texas Christian University speedster has found a new football home.

Texas A&M University — Commerce, an NCAA Division II program in Commerce, announced Kenedy Snell was part of its 52-member football signing class inked on National Signing Day, Thursday, Feb. 7.

Snell is a 2017 Waxahachie graduate.

Read more at https://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20190214/waxahachie-grad-kenedy-snell-signs-with-texas-am-commerce

Pharm Frog

He will do very well in the LSC if he takes it seriously. Seen a lot of prior D1 kids transfer into D2 and approach it without the necessary intensity and fail. Seen more than a few do the opposite and excel.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He will do very well in the LSC if he takes it seriously. Seen a lot of prior D1 kids transfer into D2 and approach it without the necessary intensity and fail. Seen more than a few do the opposite and excel.
He plays more (maybe) but at a level where no one will care. I consider guys like this D1 washouts. But good luck Snell. Get your degree.

netty2424

That institution has been through a lot in the last few years from the President committing suicide to winning a national championship in football.

They have a new football coach this season from Rice so it’ll be interesting to see how they do.

MCFROG III

That institution has been through a lot in the last few years from the President committing suicide to winning a national championship in football.

They have a new football coach this season from Rice so it’ll be interesting to see how they do.

That new football coach from Rice is David Bailiff who spent three seasons on the TCU staff back in the early 2000's.

asleep003

Hard to imagine what the motivation was that compelled him to make such a decision. Best Luck!
Stand to be corrected on this, but believe a D2 player may transfer from D2 to D1 without sitting out a year. in either case he has a redshirt year effectively his 2nd year at TCU. So he has 3 years eligibility, I believe.

So there is the possibility of him , after an impressive season at Commerce, going on to an SMU/NTSU/ KU/UTSA/TT for his last 2 years, with out sitting out. Please challenge me on these assumptions.

Worst case scenario, with only an above average D2 season, would be Kenedy staying and having his way with most any of the little small town hotties on this ETX campus.

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Worst case scenario, with only an above average D2 season, would be Kenedy staying and having his way with most any of the little small town hotties on this ETX campus.

I don’t know poop about X’s & O’s but I WILL correct you on this. Very, VERY few hotties in Commerce, Texas - home of TAMU-Commerce, formerly known as East Texas State University.

Class of ‘77 CHS

asleep003

I don’t know poop about X’s & O’s but I WILL correct you on this. Very, VERY few hotties in Commerce, Texas - home of TAMU-Commerce, formerly known as East Texas State University.

Class of ‘77 CHS
Then he better have a heck of a good year so he can move on !!!