• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: Frogs vs Jayhawks

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
tenor.gif

And We Let Em Off The Hook!
For the second time this year.

tcumaniac

I’m sure it’s already been said, but Noi picked a really bad night to forget how to shoot 3s :(

KU fans around us were insufferably obnoxious. Makes me so much more pissed we lost.

Not winning in regulation with a 4 point lead at home like that is unacceptable. I’ll be sick about this one for a while.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I’m sure it’s already been said, but Noi picked a really bad night to forget how to shoot 3s :(

KU fans around us were insufferably obnoxious. Makes me so much more pissed we lost.

Not winning in regulation with a 4 point lead at home like that is unacceptable. I’ll be sick about this one for a while.
KU basketball fans are arrogant and foul mouthed. I wanted to punch most of the ones around us. They get all sorts of calls but act like their team has never fouled once.

Rose Bowl

It was a disappointing game to be sure but I’m not down either as we played well enough to win. I do think that KD needs to play more as we seem to be better when he’s in there. I’m not sure why at the end of the game we don’t look for Bane or Noi more and that’s frustrating to me.

We’re still good so don’t let this loss get you down. The crowd was really good tonight, I just hope they come back Saturday morning for the OU game.