• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: Frogs vs Jayhawks

SuperTFrog

LOL. All you guys you "know" that played. How do YOU think he played? Honestly?
My brother played baseball at TCU and was first team all conference, so yes, I “know” some people who played at TCU. I started on the basketball team at a 6A school in Houston. I remember how hard it was to go against guys that are bigger and more athletic. I am not going to criticize a guy that gives it his all against really good competition. If a guy isn’t trying, then I will get all over his ass. Our guys have everything they had last night and it wasn’t good enough. I am not going to criticize that.

Edit: I talked to two guys today on the phone about the game who played football at TCU in the mid-90’s and their take away was how awesome it was to have an environment like that and how far the team has come.

4th. down

My brother played baseball at TCU and was first team all conference, so yes, I “know” some people who played at TCU. I started on the basketball team at a 6A school in Houston. I remember how hard it was to go against guys that are bigger and more athletic. I am not going to criticize a guy that gives it his all against really good competition. If a guy isn’t trying, then I will get all over his ass. Our guys have everything they had last night and it wasn’t good enough. I am not going to criticize that.

Edit: I talked to two guys today on the phone about the game who played football at TCU in the mid-90’s and their take away was how awesome it was to have an environment like that and how far the team has come.

This is what I've been saying, effort. We put forth plenty of effort by the players. Using basically 6 players and going overtime, it was a tough deal against a 4 & 5* lineup, even though 4 were freshmen. Call time out with 25 seconds left, set up a play or make a free throw = victory.

netty2424

You started? In high school? And you know guys? Instant cred bro.

Atmosphere was kick arse. I do agree with that.

AroundWorldFrog

giphy.gif