• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

SuperTFrog

If you are looking for a good way to finish this thread, do a search for joe2001 and read his posts. He repeatedly says “wide open race” or “TCU does not have Barlow’s parents support and now Barlow agrees” or “Watch the next in home visit” or “He is not going to TCU’s campus but is going to (fill in the blank).” Literally almost everything he said was wrong. The last weekend of the year he came to TCU. Although Barlow’s family did consider other options, he was solid to TCU throughout. The kid never waivered.

Joe’s 15 minutes of shame were filled with “insider info” that was all wrong. I know a lot of First Teamers could come on here and post inside info but they don’t. Joe, if you are going to be the guy with the scoop, at least get it right.

Write it down. Peace out.

Purp

If you are looking for a good way to finish this thread, do a search for joe2001 and read his posts. He repeatedly says “wide open race” or “TCU does not have Barlow’s parents support and now Barlow agrees” or “Watch the next in home visit” or “He is not going to TCU’s campus but is going to (fill in the blank).” Literally almost everything he said was wrong. The last weekend of the year he came to TCU. Although Barlow’s family did consider other options, he was solid to TCU throughout. The kid never waivered.

Joe’s 15 minutes of shame were filled with “insider info” that was all wrong. I know a lot of First Teamers could come on here and post inside info but they don’t. Joe, if you are going to be the guy with the scoop, at least get it right.

Write it down. Peace out.
Peace? I thought you were SuperT. By the way, is that the opposite of LowT?

As I stated before but now it's official Shane Buechele announces he’s transferring to SMU. Has 2 seasons of eligibility when he graduates.

TCU is going to play some tough QBs in the future.

Wexahu

As I stated before but now it's official Shane Buechele announces he’s transferring to SMU. Has 2 seasons of eligibility when he graduates.

TCU is going to play some tough QBs in the future.

Do you think he's really good? Personally, I think he's kind of OK, but that's about it. Wasn't all that impressed by what I saw out of him in Austin, maybe it was just a bad system fit.

Do you think he's really good? Personally, I think he's kind of OK, but that's about it. Wasn't all that impressed by what I saw out of him in Austin, maybe it was just a bad system fit.

I think Sonny Dykes is a heck of an offensive coach and knows how to develop QBs and offensive gameplan better than Herman and staff.