• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Ron Swanson

I just finished catching up on the posts in this thread and all I have to say is the reading comprehension among some of the posters here leave lots to be desired.

I never said Darwin Barlow would visit Florida State this weekend. LOL!
I said Darwin Barlow would not be visiting TCU this weekend.

Information received today (never directly from family) is stating Darwin will receive home visit on Monday which will be very important in the final decision making.

I will wait until visit is over to reveal the party’s involved.

Peace out.
Parties*

I just finished catching up on the posts in this thread and all I have to say is the reading comprehension among some of the posters here leave lots to be desired.

Information received today (never directly from family) is stating Darwin will receive home visit on Monday which will be very important in the final decision making.

Peace out.
Man you’re a beating. Ignore feature activated

Bob Sugar

Peace out.
giphy.gif

TX_Krötenechse

Peace out.
I mean, I can see how it would be tough for you to tell us who the visit is before you learn it from JC’s update on 247.

Eight

Peace out.

wait, wait, wait..........triple j......seriously you are going to try to pull a captain hindsight on us by "revealing" the parties involved after the event.

tell you what, come to me on february 4th and i will give you some knowledge on the results of the super bowl that you can write down and take to the bank.

by the way.....your father wasn't a prince or anything back in liberia was he?

TX_Krötenechse

Source close to Barlow’s family says anyone believing Barlow’s family visits are not being taken serious by Barlow’s family doesn’t know what the hell is going on in the recruitment of Darwin Barlow. Darwin is not taking these trips to Southern California and Tallahassee so his family can get a free vacation. It’s insulting to the family. There are major concerns with TCU inside the Barlow’s family. Darwin will not be taking an OV to TCU this weekend. Write that down.
Also Joe, you may not have literally said “Barlow is visiting FSU instead of TCU” but you STRONGLY implied it.

Joe2001

Peace out.
wait, wait, wait..........triple j......seriously you are going to try to pull a captain hindsight on us by "revealing" the parties involved after the event.

tell you what, come to me on february 4th and i will give you some knowledge on the results of the super bowl that you can write down and take to the bank.

by the way.....your father wasn't a prince or anything back in liberia was he?

HA!

My Father worked on boats. My Mother was physically disabled but worked very hard in the home.

As for not revealing the school who is visiting Barlow on Monday its simply because I was told no to. There is a good chance it will be revealed by someone else this weekend or on Monday. But if not I will reveal who was there before you all go to be Monday night. It’s wide open with TCU needing to make a personal connection soon.

Peace out.

Froggish

Peace out.

HA!

My Father worked on boats. My Mother was physically disabled but worked very hard in the home.

As for not revealing the school who is visiting Barlow on Monday its simply because I was told no to. There is a good chance it will be revealed by someone else this weekend or on Monday. But if not I will reveal who was there before you all go to be Monday night. It’s wide open with TCU needing to make a personal connection soon.

Peace out.

PM Someone the info and let’s see how in the know you are...

flyfishingfrog

At this point - are we more interested in the soap opera that is Joe or whether Barlow actually comes to TCU

Honestly- joe is not helping - he is making me not give a crap about the signing - I just want it to end and I don’t think any kid could live up what would be required to make this a positive experience at this point thanks to the beating that is Joe - maybe if Barlow wins the Heisman...

Joe didn't know of the sickness. He thought he was going to FSU or another location. If he wasn't sick he would visit TCU.

Seems Joe knows something for Monday but he was wrong about the visit.

Hope he does get his TCU OV. It would be the right thing to do. Character is a big trait I look for in people. Barlow seems to be a man of character so I think he will do the right thing with TCU .

Seems Joe is very excited about the possibility of Barlow not committing to TCU. Either a bit or one of TCU competitor fans. If Joe was a fan his actions and words would be different with a couple of posts with hopes and Go Frogs, etc.

Last edited:

SuperTFrog

Peace out.
Why would you reveal the parties involved? Do the Barlow’s want you posting all of their crap. The people that actually know stuff are almost always smart enough not to post it.

netty2424

Peace out.

HA!

Peace out.
Not saying he doesn’t have a “personal connection,” but it would help if he were able to make his visit this weekend. Being the only, or one of a few recruits in town, he’d get plenty of time. Hopefully he’s not too sick to make it in.