• The KillerFrogs

Boycott Championship Game

dawg

I will watch because it’ll likely be a great game between two great teams and then we won’t have football for 9 months.

hes-right-zvlmp2.jpg

flyfishingfrog

speaking of which, so with that spring league kicking up, Rick Neuheisel will be coaching one of the teams. So he won't be on SXM ESPNU Full Ride for a few months. (Supposedly back on in May). Like Childers and all, but there goes one of the outlets I have for the offseason.
I agree - Rick is the main reason I listen to the college football channel on satellite radio.

Hoping he does come back for sure - I was surprised he took the job but Rick loves to coach and I guess no one really wanted to give him a shot in college - at least not at the level he wanted.

Hoping he makes it back to the Coaches Classic and his golf game stays up to snuff also but that is a different matter.

MAcFroggy

Haven’t watched a down of the stoopid ESECPN invitational since it’s inception. Didn’t watch BCS before that. Voting with my wallet. Small insignificant gesture and yes nose/face. but I have zero interest in figure skating judges idea of determining a champ for CFB.

How did you ever become a college football fan? The sport has had champions voted on by media and coaches for 80+ years. This is not something new for college football. You might need to find a new sport.

frog-hat

They just need to set a rule on total staff members a team can have. They already do on coaches that can recruit, just need to expand to include the entire operation.
Letting sophomores declare for the nfl draft would do more to level the playing field than any other rule change. Only a few would utilize it; but it would differentialy impact the Bamas,tOSUs of the college football world. You

Wexahu

How did you ever become a college football fan? The sport has had champions voted on by media and coaches for 80+ years. This is not something new for college football. You might need to find a new sport.

Ha! He must've not watched the Rose Bowl in 2011 since we qualified via basically a figure skating judging contest. So ridiculous.