• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Same. Watched the sandlot for the millionth time with the kids then saw that came on right after and watched the beginning of it. Good stuff.
Had no idea of the back story there being rooted in bullying. That writer/director seemed like a cool dude. He definitely caught lightning in a bottle with that movie. It was also cool seeing the cast today. Didn't expect Ya-Ya to be juiced up like he was. Looked like Kaz.

SnoSki

Anyone been to this burger place yet
a7MGBEL_700b.jpg

SnoSki

Just saw somebody getting a field sobriety test in the drive-through line at Chick-fil-A. I didn’t see him fall over while walking the line, but they arrested him anyway. The lady running the drive-through window said they had been testing him for like half an hour.

Frog-in-law1995

Just saw somebody getting a field sobriety test in the drive-through line at Chick-fil-A. I didn’t see him fall over while walking the line, but they arrested him anyway. The lady running the drive-through window said they had been testing him for like half an hour.

You know your life has taken a wrong turn somewhere when you get a DWI at 11 am at a Chick fil A. You’re supposed to get them at 2am in a Jack in the Box drive thru. Everyone knows this.

Latest posts