• The KillerFrogs

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

LisaLT

We did win this game, but goodness that was terrible. We better hope next season brings us much better offensive production.

We will miss AJ and Ben and Ty and others in defense but somehow our defense always steps up.
I hope AJ and Ben are high draft picks. I think we could have a really stacked team next year but the offense will depend on who our QB is.

Looking forward to 2019.

Eight

Don't start bad mouthing Cohen, he was well away from the play, the ref was in a bad position and there should have been a warning before the penalty was given. And besides, WE WON!

so you are saying the official wasn't on the field or white of the sidelne?

no excuse for someone not involved in the game contacting an official in either place

Volare

Thanks for the play by play.

I can confirm that being in the back of a plane over the North Atlantic with horrible WiFi is the worst possible way to attempt to follow a football game.

hometown frog

Don't start bad mouthing Cohen, he was well away from the play, the ref was in a bad position and there should have been a warning before the penalty was given. And besides, WE WON!
Umm, dudes in suits should never even be close to the sideline paint.... he’s lucky that didn’t cost TCU more. I like Cohen and he’s one of the best at TCU but he got in a bad way for s split second tonight