LisaLT

NY6 picture right now

Cotton Alabama vs. Oklahoma

Orange Clemson vs. Notre Dame

Rose Ohio State vs. Washington

Sugar Georgia vs. West Virginia/Texas

Fiesta LSU vs. UCF

Peach Michigan vs. Florida
IF Georgia happens to beat Alabama in the SEC CG, I could see OKie out and Bama and Georgia in the playoff.

Pharm Frog

Don’t count Tech out of a bowl yet. If Tech’s graduation requirements are as difficult as their admission requirements, Tech should be at the top of the APR list.

LVH

LSU might shut out UCF.

Lots of circle jerking about what UCF did last night despite a backup QB, but USF is terrible. 5 straight losses including a 41-15 home loss to Tulane in that span.

UCF can't just run the ball with a one dimensional no pass game style against a team like LSU who is very good at stopping the run.

I have not been impressed with UCF during their run. I know we were in the same boat but outside of their win over a dis-interested Auburn team missing their best offensive weapon, their resume is very lacking. We are talking about their next best win in that time frame being over a 7-5 Pitt team, a Cincinnati team whose best win according to the Massey composite is over #55 Ohio University, or the Memphis teams last year who lost to Iowa State at home. Not only that, but all 4 of those wins came at home.

Not just that but 3 of those wins were lucky. In our 2009/2010 run I don't remember a single game we won that could have been considered a coin flip result, all the games we won we were the better team. Meanwhile UCF needed piss poor clock management gaffes to beat Memphis this year, needed a lucky deflection to beat Memphis at home in 2OT last year, and needed a self inflicted fumble by USF last year to beat them at home. 3 games where they caught the break they needed to win.

Latest posts