• The KillerFrogs

My only complaint

Horny4TCU

We did great in the first half. I think we had a great game plan. Then we played not to lose and SC couldn't make the adjustments to counter theirs. It would have been nice to see what you're describing in the second half.

Portland Frog

We did great in the first half. I think we had a great game plan. Then we played not to lose and SC couldn't make the adjustments to counter theirs. It would have been nice to see what you're describing in the second half.

I loved the pass first, run second play calling in the first half. Then as you said in the second, we became more "conventional," and couldn't do as much trying to run. Who knows why the first half style was abandoned or held back in the second.

Frostie

This offense has no identity or flow. I’m tired of our offense holding us back. Cumbie can recruit QB’s, but he’s not a very good game day coach from what I’ve seen.
Completely agree he is a great developer of QB's, however he is lousy at game planning!

LVH

I loved the pass first, run second play calling in the first half. Then as you said in the second, we became more "conventional," and couldn't do as much trying to run. Who knows why the first half style was abandoned or held back in the second.

I don't mind going conservative with an 8 point 3rd quarter lead, its what won us the Rose Bowl

The problem is that we still derped it up going conservative

Mean Purple

It was a learning experience for Shawn. But, running him against that beast of a D-line all night would have crushed him, and we have the B12 conference to think about. Overall, we came out fairly healthy whereas OSU had a revolving door of the injured, no?
Yes and no.
Still some plays where he can run and be ok. It did look like they leashed him back with play calling. Sc did this in the conf champ game too.

But after they got the turnover for a score in the first, that likely weighed heavy on coach's mind.

robbroyy

Ohio State DLine just took over when Bosa went out which was surprising. It made them elevate their play.

Combine that with our DLine folding against the run in the second half and you’re not going to have much success.

robbroyy

The only complaint I had was going away from Jet for series at a time. I’m all for getting 5 yards on 1st with SeWo and then going tempo when it works but they had it figured out after the 1st quarter so SeWo was getting drilled at the line making it 2nd and 8-10 most of the time