• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Just got this email...

Fingers crossed their electronic ticket delivery method functions correctly, I’d hate it if a Russian h4ck3r gets my ticket.

1fznm1.png

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Just got this email...

Fingers crossed their electronic ticket delivery method functions correctly, I’d hate it if a Russian h4ck3r gets my ticket.

1fznm1.png

Oh and tOSU was the cheapest student away game ticket @ $50.

The most expensive? scheissing Rape U wanted $100 for a student ticket. scheiss that nonsense. I’ll just find a ticket game day, I’m sure they’ll be giving them away.

MTfrog5

Oh and tOSU was the cheapest student away game ticket @ $50.

The most expensive? scheissing Rape U wanted $100 for a student ticket. scheiss that nonsense. I’ll just find a ticket game day, I’m sure they’ll be giving them away.
Baylor always sets their away game prices like they are still a top 15 team. Notice Baylor I didn’t say top 5 because y’all have never finished with a top 5 team

Give me your account number, student ID number, and social and I'll verify if it will work or not!

Oh man...there's a dude who is a TCU alum that some of you may know. He plays in a local band that's fairly successful and is part of a real estate brokerage that had rehabbed a ton of houses in Fairmount...he posted a video yesterday where he described how he got hacked and basically gave the perp full access to his account. The whole time I was in disbelief someone could actually fall for it.

Baylor always sets their away game prices like they are still a top 15 team. Notice Baylor I didn’t say top 5 because y’all have never finished with a top 5 team

You can get tickets behind the goal post for $42. I hope we return 2k visitors tickets and then buy them all up at $20 each. As it is, I'll probably buy on SH some time in the next few weeks. I'm sure that anywhere short of behind the rape bench I'll be around Frogs.