• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Here’s the almost finished version. Still have to caulk between the tiles.

jkQ9w0Y.jpg

Ron Swanson

Caddo is a great lake for some wild life. My uncle used to take me out there with a seine. We caught a pretty large alligator gar in it once. Probably 3 foot long. Darner was large and pissed.

3 ft sounds like an adorable gar. Did it have its grown-up teeth yet?

02BFFEA7-A9A9-4D8A-9C87-7234F0C2312C.jpeg

Sorry, this is the one thing I have trump card on almost everyone ever on. We found this guy flopping around the frio river on our property when it dried up one year.

7 ft, 302 lbs

Peacefrog

Degenerate

View attachment 4400

Sorry, this is the one thing I have trump card on almost everyone ever on. We found this guy flopping around the frio river on our property when it dried up one year.

7 ft, 302 lbs
You were so young I’m surprised you remember it.

Boomhauer

Saw the largest human on Earth at a work event this evening. He's 7'3" (seriously) and probably weighs 450... Shaq has nothing on him, Peace. Unreal

bL2oUSq

That guy looks an awful lot like my neighbor's brother. Wonder if it's him. Dude is the biggest guy I've ever met and when I shook his hand the first time it literally just engulfed it. Couple years ago he was over and him and his brother were cutting down a tree in the yard and he had a rope around his waist and just started walking and pulled the rest of the tree down. I thought I was watching one of those world strongest man competitions.

Boomhauer

Proud dad moment today. My kid is in his first year of kid pitch baseball and he's been a good hitter in the past but has struggled so far this year. His team was off last week so we took advantage and spent the last two weeks working on all the basics and spending a ton of time in the batting cages outside of practice. Weeknights after dark, only kid in the place, but continuing to work hard and determined to finally break out of this slump.

Had a game today and he hits a triple and then a grand slam and after the GS his teammates mauled him on his way back to the dugout. Was so happy for him and just a very proud dad moment. Some days being a dad is the best.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Proud dad moment today. My kid is in his first year of kid pitch baseball and he's been a good hitter in the past but has struggled so far this year. His team was off last week so we took advantage and spent the last two weeks working on all the basics and spending a ton of time in the batting cages outside of practice. Weeknights after dark, only kid in the place, but continuing to work hard and determined to finally break out of this slump.

Had a game today and he hits a triple and then a grand slam and after the GS his teammates mauled him on his way back to the dugout. Was so happy for him and just a very proud dad moment. Some days being a dad is the best.
Can he play third base? Asking for Schlossnagle.

Purp

Take the riverboat “tour” on Caddo.
If the boat looks/feels familiar, it is.
They bought’m used from 6 Flags.
One of my cousins did that tour on the steamboat until he moved to Pittsburgh (Texas type) a year or two ago. He had to spend an inordinate amount of time getting a license to be a steamboat captain. Was a great tour, though.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

That's some good stuff right there man.

Purp

View attachment 4400

7 ft, 302 lbs
That's enormous. My cousin (the steamboat captain) said they'd pulled 9 and 10 footers out of there. Those darners are menacing.

The teeth weren't full grown adult style on mine. He was definitely an adolescent gar. But definitely made it hell pulling the seine in.

We went there collecting smallish fish for my 30 gallon tank in my room. My mom kept buying pretty fish for it, but my buddies and I kept putting mud bugs from the creek in there so her fish wouldn't last very long. My uncle decided the seine was the best way to get some fish that wouldn't cost anything and would be better equipped for survival.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Mrs. NWLA’s Mother’s Day will consist of a one hour massage and one hour relaxation float pod (sounds strange, but it’s supposed to be incredible https://www.driftawayfloat.com/)

Also, I took her out last night and ran yo-yo’s on Caddo Lake in her father’s old boat that we restored. Our best catch was a 6lb bass to go along with 4 catfish and a white perch. Had a blast.

Here’s NWLA jr with the bass.
View attachment 4399
Nice toenails.

Latest posts