• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
You are going to Disney World without kids?

I recommend you just don’t go to Disney World. Sit by the pool. Drive out to the beach. Play golf. Do anything else.

Disney is something you endure for your childrens’ sake.

Don’t be this couple:

things-learn-when-you-go-to-disneyworld-as-an-adu-2-2674-1449263310-5_dblbig.jpg

Edit: congrats to your wife. Disney doesn’t have alcohol. Epcot does. Pro tip.

Disney report:

1) Way to many scheissing people

2) See 1.

SnoSki

You are going to Disney World without kids?

I recommend you just don’t go to Disney World. Sit by the pool. Drive out to the beach. Play golf. Do anything else.

Disney is something you endure for your childrens’ sake.

Don’t be this couple:

things-learn-when-you-go-to-disneyworld-as-an-adu-2-2674-1449263310-5_dblbig.jpg

Edit: congrats to your wife. Disney doesn’t have alcohol. Epcot does. Pro tip.

Went to HS with a couple who is married now. Before kids theyd go to Disney together every couple years. I always thought that was so weird.

SnoSki

Driving 121 always seems like a beating to me but it was especially so this afternoon.

TxDOT had the bright idea to have a mobile work convoy traveling down the road blocking off 4 lanes to fill potholes. The convoy would travel at about 10mph for about 200 feet, then the vehicles in all four lanes would stop, and four guys with tar and shovels would hop out and fill the pothole. While four lanes of traffic sat and waited. This repeated a number of times until I finally got to an exit and was able to sneak around.

Difficult enough when you gotta pee but to add to the mess I got rear ended by a dude who spoke broken English with a cranky mom as his passenger. Thankfully my car didn’t take any damage because I’m skeptical about his insurance coverage.

Still don’t understand why TxDOT can’t repair potholes at 3am instead of 3pm... especially on a major highway like 121.

SuperBarrFrog

Driving 121 always seems like a beating to me but it was especially so this afternoon.

TxDOT had the bright idea to have a mobile work convoy traveling down the road blocking off 4 lanes to fill potholes. The convoy would travel at about 10mph for about 200 feet, then the vehicles in all four lanes would stop, and four guys with tar and shovels would hop out and fill the pothole. While four lanes of traffic sat and waited. This repeated a number of times until I finally got to an exit and was able to sneak around.

Difficult enough when you gotta pee but to add to the mess I got rear ended by a dude who spoke broken English with a cranky mom as his passenger. Thankfully my car didn’t take any damage because I’m skeptical about his insurance coverage.

Still don’t understand why TxDOT can’t repair potholes at 3am instead of 3pm... especially on a major highway like 121.

Just 4 dudes filling holes.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

I don't know that there IS a logical answer why this can't be done during off hours.

Latest posts