• The KillerFrogs

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

Eight

As a civilized gentleman, I would carefully drape such an unnecessary garment carefully on whatever suitable perch could be found. One should not impede the natural acquisition of Vitamin D where it is so readily available...

just as long as you do your part to confirm with the specific colour blocking pattern for each and every game. note that wearing a black, white, purple, or anthracite speedo is not considered appropriate game day attire even in aruba

Bob

Pricing:
Club - Priority 3: $12,500 capital gift (per ticket) + per season ticket at $2,350 to $3,500 each
Club - Priority 2: $18,750 capital gift (per ticket) + per season ticket at $2,350 to $3,500 each
Club - Priority 1: $25,000 capital gift (per ticket) + per season ticket at $2,350 to $3,500 each
Loge Box (6 seats): $60,000 capital gift (total per box) + per season ticket at $2,850
(Capital gifts payable over 5 years)
So, for $12,000/yr for 5 years I can get a Loge Box? Sweet, that is cheaper than my kids cost. I don't have a clue what Loge means though. Is it furnished or do I need to bring lawn chairs and a cooler?

SnoSki

This looks like a big-time stadium.

Kinda hope it pulls some of the West side lower bowl ticket holder up to the suites/club so that those one seats behind the TCU bench will have more butts in them.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
just as long as you do your part to confirm with the specific colour blocking pattern for each and every game. note that wearing a black, white, purple, or anthracite speedo is not considered appropriate game day attire even in aruba

The Aruban police would rightfully drag me away for terrorizing the other beachgoers were I to don a Speedo...

Bob

This looks like a big-time stadium.

Kinda hope it pulls some of the West side lower bowl ticket holder up to the suites/club so that those one seats behind the TCU bench will have more butts in them.
what they need to do is if those seats are occupied by 30 minutes before kick-off then the students are free to sit there.

lonestarfrog89

Not that I have the money, but I’m curious on the pricing of a suite. So nobody really know’s?

My assumption is that when they ran out of suites on the West side, they had people lined up for East side suites as soon as they got built. I envision a, "I'll pay whatever you want, I just want a suite" type conversation. But, I could be way off base.

P

purplePPO

It may be in the details which I have not read. How many rows of seats will be eliminated for the new construction?

Brog

OK, so does anybody know what effect the new tax laws have on the deductibility of some of these gifts? Now that I've got enough income to worry about it, but just curious.