• The KillerFrogs

FWST: The best coach in football is not getting the second chance he craves

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
If you think Coker is a better coach than Briles, then I guess we should just agree to disagree and call it a day.

All things considered, who is more hireable? Hitler brought Germany together like no one else after WW I, but I think he was a bad hire. Nuclear bomb are very efficient, but does anyone sane want to use one?

I know what you are saying about Xs and Os, but being effective doesn’t make something usable.

Mean Purple

All things considered, who is more hireable? Hitler brought Germany together like no one else after WW I, but I think he was a bad hire. Nuclear bomb are very efficient, but does anyone sane want to use one?

I know what you are saying about Xs and Os, but being effective doesn’t make something usable.
In logistics management, it is called total cost analysis.

FrogLifeYo

Best coach in football never fielded a above average defense, has a career winning percentage of .60, and only went 3-6 in bowl games.....gotcha...Good work by Mac

Frogcrates

Speaking of jail, the only second chance Briles deserves is a second chance to spend the next 35 years locked in a cell with a guy called “El Poundo ‘god of meat.’”