• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

smufrogger

Our play calling uggh.
I applaud our entire defense and special teams get my respect.
Okay I'll also say good runs by hicks and anderson.
The rest of you laid a big egg. You know who you are

Wexahu

Is everyone on board with dry docking the wild frog now? Or at least maybe running it to the left side once in a blue moon? Or maybe anything but between the RG and RT?

Moose Stuff

Meh. Though I'm not sure I ever thought we were the 4th best team in the nation, we had a chance to do something special this season. And we blew it. Let us be disappointed.
We don’t have people being disappointed. We’ve got a bunch of grown men acting like a spoiled 2 year old whose mom wouldn’t let him get the box of cookies he wanted.

FrogLifeYo

Kennys won a few for us but he lost this one...If we are gonna ride Cumbie about the poor play calling, we better damn well jump out new Offensive Line coach Thompson for his units penalty parade.

At the end of the day we got beat by a damn good football team. Hope we can get It together for the stretch

robbroyy

Titles are won on QB play. We don’t have an elite QB. Maybe Robinson can be that next year.

Going to be hard to have CGP get the team back up after this for the next two.

To me there were 5 plays Hill cost us, not the coaches

2 INTs
Fumble
Burning critical timeout
Missed open 3rd down pass on slant which would have been at midfield.

Worst play by coaches was 3rd down option on 3rd and Long. Even an incomplete pass could have saved 40 seconds.

Moose Stuff

Event though OU lost to ISU in Norman, and our loss came on the road against ISU, they will use this game against us and keep us out of the playoffs. And that is IF we can find away to win out and win the conference title game. Which is a serious long shot.

I know. It would suck so bad to go 12-1 and be Big 12 champs.

ifrog

Watch the game. If you can’t say anything bad about this team then you are blind. I’m tired of hearing this crap. Coach P is an amazing coach and I thought Cumbie was too, but this was a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] show by all three.

I will watch the replay. But you have been a Hill hater all season so I have nothing more to say to you except have a nice night. Hopefully this game didn’t ruin your life . We still can win the B12

Mean Purple

Horrible play calling. Which is what you often get in tight spots with the 'texas tech" style offenses. This was as bad as the "go for 2s" in Norman 2 years ago when we lost a viable shot and the conference title.

Our run game is MIA. And the play calling on offense was pathetic. Throwing when its short yardage. Going to the run when it's 18 yards to the first down needed. Not focusing on the run when in the red zone. I know I'll get flamed, but I am tired of seeing special seasons wasted because of this nonsense.

Should have tried to run on that last series. We still have the drops going on for yet another year. Get a coach and fix it already. geez.

OU has got to be licking their chops. Same with Texas.