• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

tcufrogprince1

Back from kids games. I can’t imagine how many of you have become anti TCU by now.

Watch the game. If you can’t say anything bad about this team then you are blind. I’m tired of hearing this crap. Coach P is an amazing coach and I thought Cumbie was too, but this was a [ Finebaum ] show by all three.

TheFDN

It’s a team game. Had a pick 6 called back, had several major penalties, had some bad plays.

To call out players is unacceptable and bush league.

To be a miserable [ the queen mother ] over a college game is bush league.

To base your weekend off a GAME is bush league.

To declare a SEASON over after ONE GAME is bush league.

Some of you need to look in the mirror, decide who you want to be, and grow the [ darn ] up. It’s a game. Take a walk outside and relax. See you next week.
Meh. Though I'm not sure I ever thought we were the 4th best team in the nation, we had a chance to do something special this season. And we blew it. Let us be disappointed.

Mean Purple

Even though OU lost to ISU in Norman, and our loss came on the road against ISU, they will use this game against us and keep us out of the playoffs. And that is IF we can find away to win out and win the conference title game. Which is a serious long shot.

Last edited:

DistrictFrog

How would you feel if you were every person on that defense right now? You scheissing did everything to win that game and your drunk ass OC and mouthbreathig QB did everything to assist ISU.

Unbelievable. This defense is top 5; our offense is not.