• The KillerFrogs

state of the tcu frogs?

hindry

can someone or someones provide a cogent summary of how things are looking for 2017/18?

do we have a QB? or who is in runing for starter? has hill improved?

who are are our running backs?

offensive blocking?

etc.etc etc

frog-hat

can someone or someones provide a cogent summary of how things are looking for 2017/18?

do we have a QB? or who is in runing for starter? has hill improved?

who are are our running backs?

offensive blocking?

etc.etc etc

Is it Troll or troll; i never get that right?

hindry

in other words , you read this blog, feel u must comment, but yet know nothing about how the team looks as we stare at a opening kick off in a few short weeks

isn' Grindr a better fit for u boys?

for any serious readers, i haven't a clue what's going on with the team other than we have been pronounced dead on arrival. it frue our rebuilding year is going to stretch into a decade.

i talked to a former player this summer and he was fairly upbeat about cumbie as a sole practitioner but other than that there seems to be little optimism. if i am wrong someone fill me in. PS GOFROGS hasn't seen fit to update his status. is it an omen?

honestly the best intel i have is the banners strung out along hulen. they do have kenny hill hung up. i am guessing someone conferred with the coaches before they climbed the pole.

Last edited:

French Frog

in other words , you read this blog, feel u must comment, but yet know nothing about how the team looks as we stare at a opening kick off in a few short weeks
isn' Grindr a better fit for u boys?
for any serious readers, i haven't a clue what's going on with the team other than we have been pronounced dead on arrival. it frue our rebuilding year is going to stretch into a decade.
i am guessing someone conferred with the coaches before they climbed the pole.

Really Hindry, trolling this early and I think you confused TCU with tehc.

hindry

i don't intend to make a habit of following anyone down any rabbits holes but at the risk of same:

please explain to me either one of two things:,
1) why do you read and post here and yet have little to no interest the actual game of football. Why the hell waste your time trying to insult me? What;s the payoff I gotta ask? I mean if there is a cash prize for inane insults deal me in. if you don't like my syntax or punctuation or or spelling point of view i would refer you to all the millions of other posts here that aren't mine.BTW have you examined your own syntax, spelling and punctuation?

2) why can't read and decipher the original question. i reread it myself and it doesn't seem to be that esoteric.So my original post to which i am seeking answers and guidance about is this: What are the Horned Frogs likely to do this year and how are some of our more troublesome issues being handled. For instance what 's up with our QB situation or how is our offensive front line and their blocking shaping up?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
i don't intend to make a habit of following anyone down any rabbits holes but at the risk of same:

please explain to me either one of two things:,
1) why do you read and post here and yet have little to no interest the actual game of football. Why the hell waste your time trying to insult me? What;s the payoff I gotta ask? I mean if there is a cash prize for inane insults deal me in. if you don't like my syntax or punctuation or or spelling point of view i would refer you to all the millions of other posts here that aren't mine.BTW have you examined your own syntax, spelling and punctuation?

2) why can't read and decipher the original question. i reread it myself and it doesn't seem to be that esoteric.So my original post to which i am seeking answers and guidance about is this: What are the Horned Frogs likely to do this year and how are some of our more troublesome issues being handled. For instance what 's up with our QB situation or how is our offensive front line and their blocking shaping up?
Ok I will try to help. Probably the best place to get what information is available related to your questions is in the link below. You will have to read through a number of different thread topics but the information is there.

http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?forums/scott-nix-frog-fan-forum.4/

I wouldn't ask anyone to summarize all the threads for your sake though. I doubt anyone is going to do that when you could just read it yourself.

hindry

Ok I will try to help. Probably the best place to get what information is available related to your questions is in the link below. You will have to read through a number of different thread topics but the information is there.

http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?forums/scott-nix-frog-fan-forum.4/

I wouldn't ask anyone to summarize all the threads for your sake though. I doubt anyone is going to do that when you could just read it yourself.

that just took me to top of blog. do u know of a link to O-Line reviews? that seemed to be a huge weakness last year. Any post or other sources on how KH has improved, or not?

hindry

if you would kindly post your GPA's i might take the snark a little more seriously

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...": Oscar Wilde