• The KillerFrogs

Did we give up too early?

abell2do

We played a very good team. The defense did really well, but the offense struggled against a good defense. Offense showed its youth especially on the line. Hats off to KState and I hope they win it all.

Travis Trucks

be interesting to see if they give the cats and klein their just due or if its just gonna be another one of those we just had an off night :rolleyes:

Klein and Kansas State had their worst offensive showing of the year

This was a winnable game for us, but offense could not pull through

macaroni

be interesting to see if they give the cats and klein their just due or if its just gonna be another one of those we just had an off night :rolleyes:

BTW, Roddy, what game did we claim we lost because of an "off night"? Please show me the posts, because I don't believe you.

roddog

Banned
BTW, Roddy, what game did we claim we lost because of an "off night"? Please show me the posts, because I don't believe you.

off night, refs, bad calls, receivers pushing off, the other team was too physical, were to young, offensive play calling, the wind, the hits never end on here!

macaroni

and congrats on the loss after all the trash talk about how klein was overrated and how tcu was going to beat kstate, now go have a fun stat party!

K-State is a great team, I hope they win it all this year. Don't know who said Klein was overrated, but I have nothing against people believing their team can win. I don't care much about the stats, but I am very excited about how our defense is developing. Absolutely love me a CGP defense.

What's happening to Tech? I really thought y'all were gonna make some noise this year.

macaroni

off night, refs, bad calls, receivers pushing off, the other team was too physical, were to young, offensive play calling, the wind, the hits never end on here!

Refs, bad calls, receivers pushing off, etc. do not equal an "off night". Do Tech fans not analyze games afterwards to see what factors influenced the outcome? It seems pretty standard for message boards to do this.

I think you should probably go back and edit the "off night" claim since you can't back it up.

Froggy Style

Don't worry about rod, his life is built around trying to overcome his inferiority complex around TCU fans. Ten years straight of trolling a message board because he a short, drunk, ugly, fat, [ Finebaum ].

Of course TCU fans are analyzing what we would like to improve on. It just makes rod feel a tall 5'2" to troll after a TCU loss.

roddog

Banned
What's happening to Tech? I really thought y'all were gonna make some noise this year.

no, no, no, i thought it was tcu that was going to make the noise, many many on here predicting 10 win plus season, but as you see the big 12 is not the mwc, what did tcu start the year off at and where are they, tech is ranked yet predicted to finish near the bottom of the conf!

you need to quit sniffing all those cleaning products you use!

Froggy Style

no, no, no, i thought it was tcu that was going to make the noise, many many on here predicting 10 win plus season, but as you see the big 12 is not the mwc, what did tcu start the year off at and where are they, tech is ranked yet predicted to finish near the bottom of the conf!

you need to quit sniffing all those cleaning products you use!
Shocker, there are some TCU fans that thought we'd win more than we're going to. Are there any Tech fans that predicted a best case scenario before 20 injuries? A Tech education is quite pathetic...fatty.

bouttmk

Roddog, we're always going to predict great seasons and expect to win every game. What kind of fans would we be if we didn't? I expect the exact same thing from every fan base. If I were a high school football player looking for my college, I sure wouldn't want to go to a school whose fans thought their team was a bunch of losers.

macaroni

Ok, I thought Tech was looking really good early - Doege impressive and a solid D. I, um, apologize for thinking that y'all were going to be genuinely competitive this year. I'll be sure to assume that you suck in the future if that makes you feel better.