• The KillerFrogs

"We will beat TCU"

Frog52

Unless we improve dramatically, it's going to be a close game. Hopefully we find a way to win.

Go back to the 2005 season -- we had quite a few games decided by a touchdown or less, and we only lost 1 game. I don't think we'll win 11 this year, but the "win by 1 point" mentality could be the ticket.

We need to find a way to win 7-8 games with victories over Baylor and Tech very important from a recruiting perspective. Then we just need to keep developing the talent we've been stockpiling the last few years, and we'll be fine.

berryfrog95

With our OL maturing we can only expect games to be close....plus, teams can focus on stopping our passing game as our running game is no threat

Frog89

We aren't going to keep playing bad games the entire season. It's pretty silly to even have a debate over who will win the game next week. I'm certainly hoping for a better effort, but even if TCU gives a similar effort as the last 4 games, we will still win the game next week. I'm not recommending it, but we still win either way. I'd personally like to see a full game put together and a 50-7 arse whipping. But we won't lose next week.

Later in the season is when this stuff will be a problem if they don't get it fixed. Anyone who thinks we won't get it fixed has not been watching CGP's teams over the past few years.

Bob

I heard this same BS from Cyclone fans in Houston. They have never been to Amon G. Carter. Prepare to meet your doom.

Frogs1983

I heard this same BS from Cyclone fans in Houston. They have never been to Amon G. Carter. Prepare to meet your doom.
ISU had some of the drunkest,obnoxious,mouthiest fans as I recall at that Bowl Game at Reliant.
They had a really obnoxious T-Shirt they were all wearing too.Can't remember exactly what it said but it was pretty vulgar .

Waccy Frog

Good team, and they've had some big road wins over the year. I'm a big Rhoads fan. But I think the line is about right. I'll go with 28-14.

TCUdirtbag

I'll be shocked if we don't score at least 28 points. I think without the rain, this is the week we finally clean up the fumbles. Casey will be fine without the rain. Keep in mind the miscues/fumbles are the only thing that kept us from blowing out Kansas and Virginia.