• The KillerFrogs

Zack Eskridge is a Cowboy?!?!?

mrhornedfrog

Neat how a kid that can't crack our starting lineup signs with an NFL team........kudos!!!! Or does it show just how week the boys of jerryville are?????

Frogs1983

I realize that, but just glad that he was able to sign. I always liked him when he was a Frog. Too much talent ahead of him here though.
Wasn't trying to be ugly,guess maybe it came off that way.I also wish him the best.He is a looong shot,but I have seen a few make it in the NFL over the past 40 something years.

57Frog

Wasn't trying to be ugly,guess maybe it came off that way.I also wish him the best.He is a looong shot,but I have seen a few make it in the NFL over the past 40 something years.
As I recall Tony Romo was an undrafted free agent .
Best of luck Zack .

Trelvis

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/08/cowboys-sign-quarterback-wide.html

The Cowboys have signed two more players to their training camp roster, quarterback Tom Brandstater and wide receiver Dominique Edison , to again give them 90 players in camp. On Saturday, the Cowboys cut quarterback Zack Eskridge (Rockwall) and nose tackle Billy Blackard