• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans

ticketfrog123

What a waste of the best running back since LT to walk into TCU. Look at the way texas uses Bijan and the way we used Evans. Absolute joke.

We used him for punishing blocks so Duggan could run for two yards behind him. What an awful scheme.

At this point he should hit the transfer portal he deserves better than this team.
QJ and Evans will transfer out. Zero hope with Duggan as QB

HFrog1999

Evans should shut it down and go to SEC biggest NIL bidder

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

After seeing what GP said post game about why they did not put him back in, it raises some questions. To be clear, I dont exactly trust GP's excuse, but he has banked on beating Texas and hard to imagine they would not want him in there.

either way, not good reasons.

netty2424

After seeing what GP said post game about why they did not put him back in, it raises some questions. To be clear, I dont exactly trust GP's excuse, but he has banked on beating Texas and hard to imagine they would not want him in there.

either way, not good reasons.
I only caught the end. What did he say?

Wexahu

Evans was too tired to go back in on those series or critical downs. If you watched Evans today you saw how he would take himself out and then go absent for long stretches.
Right. I know everyone wants him to get the ball more. I do too. But he does seem to get gassed very easily. He shouldn’t be getting too frustrated because he asks out of the game often.

Wexahu

Getting gassed after a long run and asking to come out doesn't mean he needs to be gone for the rest of the 3rd quarter.

I know. But the people that want to see him get 25 carries…..not sure he has the stamina for that right now. Not sure, all I know is he asks out of games at times that surprise me, when he really hasn’t done anything that would seem all that taxing.