• The KillerFrogs

YouTube UT Guy?

Ticket

Does anyone have a link to the UT Fan that hates TCU so much on YouTube?

I would just like to go back and watch it.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I would like to see his rebuttal to this game. Let's help him out.

1. David Ash was off tonight.

2. You only one (I know it's won, just doing a depiction of plausible posts) by 7.

3. You would have loose (see parenthesis on 2.) 9/10 times.

4. You only out gained us by 4 yards.

5. You talk like a fag (watch Idiocracy and you have a representative sample of the UT t shirt fan base).

6. Will sell out you're (see 2.) stadium next year.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Don't think it is the same guy. This guy looks like a 2nd tier ut frat guy with some kind of grip on reality. The guy we are thinking of looks like an Austin community college burnout who clings to cliche talking points, probably doesn't have a shirt with buttons on the collar, and is not capable of anything that resembles critical thinking.

OmniscienceFrog

Don't think it is the same guy. This guy looks like a 2nd tier ut frat guy with some kind of grip on reality. The guy we are thinking of looks like an Austin community college burnout who clings to cliche talking points, probably doesn't have a shirt with buttons on the collar, and is not capable of anything that resembles critical thinking.
No, that's not the guy.

Planks

I watched the guy's pre-game video and he showed TCU a lot of respect. Said he had no problem with TCU anymore because we are in the Big 12 now. Said it was a testament to our program and to TCU that despite losing so many players, TCU was still middle of the pack in the Big 12, that most schools would have fallen to the bottom if the suffered the kind of losses we did.

Latest posts