• The KillerFrogs

"You're tired. Get your _ _ _ on the treadmill"

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
https://nypost.com/2024/01/25/sport...ls-out-reporter-during-awful-mavericks-night/

Luka has Suns fan ejected for heckling. Title of thread is what the fan actually said. The article edited out the "_ _ _ " part
According to Luka, the guy had been cussing at him and talking [ Finebaum ] to him the entire game. The "get your ass on the treadmill" comment apparently pushed Luka over the edge.

I luv Luka but he is a scheissing crybaby. He doesn't do himself any favors by constantly whining and complaining to the refs.

Zubaz

Posting this quote again. Fan was a dick and was lucky all he got was kicked out:
0h9duqvyvcc81.jpg

froginmn

Guy got what he absolutely deserved. Somehow, we've normalized people being POS, and if an athlete doesn't just take it, it's due to a character flaw or (get this) immaturity on the part of the athlete, lol.
It's neither one. But I work in a customer service role and sometimes people make dumb requests that I need to hear as comments and ignore.

If I responded to every comment I'd never get anything done.

Froglaw

As far as heckling goes, that is C- level funny.

Before Jose Canseco joined the Rangers, the fans behind home plate were unrelenrless in heckling.

“Jose, just saw your ex-wife driving your Porsche.”

The guy who sat right behind me was funny as heck.

Just part of the job description as long as it’s within the limits set by the stadium at the beginning of the game, it’s a pretty open field.

ShreveFrog

Congrats to Luca on a big night. Some of those shots are magical. But good grief, that Bulls defense. I know much of NBA doesn't emphasize D. It's partly why I don't watch. But letting a player score 73 is ridiculous.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Congrats to Luca on a big night. Some of those shots are magical. But good grief, that Bulls defense. I know much of NBA doesn't emphasize D. It's partly why I don't watch. But letting a player score 73 is ridiculous.
Hawks. And yeah they just run down to the other end and plant themselves in place.