• The KillerFrogs

Your Monday Reading List: SOLID GOLD threads on TexAgs

Westsider

Phil Philbertson said:
As many of you know my parents we killed in a freak hot air balloon accident when I was 4. An Aggie family tried to adopt me. They were shocked when I refused.

Thanks,

Phil

I'm....uh...not sure how to respond.

OmniscienceFrog

SnoSki said:
Found a thread this morning where they lament losing to "such a minor program, with no fan support'

TCU's 2015 super regional saw 21,876 fans come through the gates.

A&M's 2016 super regional saw 18,250 come.
Of course, you understand that at least 18,251 of those fans in 2015 were aggies, right?

OmniscienceFrog

West Coast Johnny said:
QO_wT-.gif

:laugh:

Mean Purple

SnoSki said:

***This thread will be updated over time***

Start here:

Where's the threads about cargo jorts?
They really like cargo jorts. Why didn't they post about that? You know, something they actually know about.

Toad to Omaha!

Young and Horned

It is A&M, the best thing they accomplish is jumping on someone else's shoulders (first UT and now the SEC) and finding loopholes to add championships on their walls.

They got their asses handed to me again by a supreme program and coaching staff. They are still in the stage of denile.

Let's face it, they are upset they came up with this Cleve #WRTS, only to find out that another program actually backs that saying up.

Let me know what section you will be sitting in next weekend Aggies. Guarantee it won't be as good as our seats.

bwood

SnoSki said:
I know lots of really great Aggies. TexAgs is all I wish to mock.
Yeah, the fact I was in one of my Aggie buddy's wedding Saturday evening made that one stinger even more...

A co-worker of mine is a former Aggie baseball player from a few years ago and sent me this earlier today: Really!? Sad day for us aggies. Go win the CWS!
You told me about Baker in the beginning of the season. What a beast. Does the Big 12 have two more years of this guy? Yikes

Austintxfrog94

Frog-in-law1995 said:
Anybody know what "BDF" means in Aggie?
Big Dumpster Fire is how they refer to the Big 12. It's kind of funny how they just expected to be going to Omaha without earning it. It's like the when bullying goes wrong videos on YouTube. No free rides Ags. Your tradition and attendance got you popsicle.

ShepFrog

That guy yelling in to mic was a beating. They need to ban people like that, not let them get season tickets. When Ags lose they got nuts with conspiracy theories and more. So, in that regard they fit in with the rest of the butt hurt SEC.

TCUdirtbag

From TexAgs, in which they discuss their "Ball 5 tradition":

"Right now the whole college baseball world is talking about Texas A&Ms awesome traditions and nothing TCU can do will change that."

"Our chants and yells were most def in their heads. Our new traditions are awesome! Everyone thinks they're cool."

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
TCUdirtbag said:

"Right now the whole college baseball world is talking about Texas A&Ms awesome traditions and nothing TCU can do will change that."

"Our chants and yells were most def in their heads. Our new traditions are awesome! Everyone thinks they're cool."

I remember last year when we followed their Ball 5 BS with a "Strike 3" chant when a few of their guys were punched out.  The Aggies looked confused like their dog just ran away.

FrogFrog

TCUdirtbag said:

In fairness, I thought the Ball 5 chant was awesome. The giddy increase in volume after each subsequent ball is what makes college sports so fantastic.

Bruce Berry

They key word here is "too". WRTS.

"I'm from Fort Worth and trust me, what you witnessed is not novel. They are bad winners and are about as ungracious a fan base as you could imagine. I think it must be from being doormats for so long before LT and Patterson changed the fortunes of their football program, and now they are getting some payback. Really sucks that they can scoreboard us about baseball now too."

USNFROG

"Ball 5" chant from game 2 was on barstool sports' Instagram yesterday. In the comment section I noted that TCU is CWS bound and the Aggies season is over. The damage was already done.

Flying T

Tier 1
TCUdirtbag said:

What about our cool new tradition of whipping the aggies at super regional time every year and then, as a Frog family, collecting aggie tears from texags and twitter for days afterwards?

cdsfrog

Swimmerbabe how do you feel about this thread? Aggie friend at work has depressed but cordial. Texags however have acted horrible as a whole.

Moose Stuff

TCUdirtbag said:

A&M traditions.....

Blowing bubbles
Chanting how many balls there are
Throwing glasses at opposing fans
Underachieving in all major sports