• The KillerFrogs

You Tube: Coach Dykes talks Colorado, Tarleton games

and “not severely sprained”

Tom Armstrong, redshirt junior and 2nd string WLB, tore his ACL. Dykes said he had a great fall camp and was somebody we were really excited about. He is a little concerned because that’s a position without a lot of depth.

Last edited:

fff91

I have no idea how Sonny willdo at TCU but his approach is so much more modern and sensical. I mean just straightforward about the injuries - not paranoid, etc. It is tough to be down on GP given all he had done but it seems clear that he wasnt going to change and we were not going to reclaim the old magic.

Wexahu

I have no idea how Sonny willdo at TCU but his approach is so much more modern and sensical. I mean just straightforward about the injuries - not paranoid, etc. It is tough to be down on GP given all he had done but it seems clear that he wasnt going to change and we were not going to reclaim the old magic.
GP’s paranoia about disclosing injuries, I can’t imagine that gave us any kind of advantage whatsoever in game prep. Maybe, just maybe, if it involved a QB who was questionable. But even then, I’m not sure any material advantage was gained.

It was mainly just a middle finger to the fan base and an example of his ego getting in the way.