• The KillerFrogs

You REALLY can't afford to remove the "Boise State" from the field?

Deep Purple

Thats because Kraft is a silent sponser. :cool:

Figures. Can't even get real cheese on a Boise spud -- just this crap...

gVp82LKraftCheeseWhizOriganl.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Was working so didn't see either game but 2314 pointed out on one channel you had the blue field, and on another the red field, which he said was even more annoying, with EW of course dressed in all red. Apparently that led Sam Houston to thinking no opponent was on the field in the first half.

Double D

Tier 1
Donkey State! Bush league

Then you can't afford to put on a bowl game.

Utah State and Toledo playing in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, right on top of the Boise State Bronco logo at midfield, and with orange and blue "Boise State" in both end zones.

Yeah, I get it: it costs money to change that stuff. Well if you don't have enough money to dress up the field (or at least remove the Boise references), then you really don't have the money to be holding a bowl game.

back_in_black

Moderators
Tired of the commercials about Idaho & Boise. We get it, it's a crappy place, stop trying to convince us otherwise.

And yes, Boise is THAT poor.

Go Utah State!

Actually it's a nice place. Got to work out there for several months earlier this year. Of the many places I've travelled to for my job it would rank very high on my list. I guess it's crappy if you don't like doing things like skiing, fishing, hiking, etc. In that case I'd recommend Lubbock.

ShreveFrog

Tired of the commercials about Idaho & Boise. We get it, it's a crappy place, stop trying to convince us otherwise.

And yes, Boise is THAT poor.

This phrase comes to mind: "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

BleedNPurple

This is a bowl that needs to go away. Boise is a nice town, but who wants to play a football game there in December?

Exactly my thought! Who wants to play in a cheap Freeze Your A$$ off bowl in December. Next we'll have the January 4th Fairbanks Alaska Tundra Bowl sponsored by Toyota.

Talk about Freeze your A$$ off - nothing beats the Las Vegas Bowl for fan pain! Glad that one is in the rear view mirror!

tcumaniac

Actually it's a nice place. Got to work out there for several months earlier this year. Of the many places I've travelled to for my job it would rank very high on my list. I guess it's crappy if you don't like doing things like skiing, fishing, hiking, etc. In that case I'd recommend Lubbock.

Agreed. I was very impressed with my trip to boise last year.